HEAD COACH STEVE SPAGNUOLO

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Shaky

HEAD COACH STEVE SPAGNUOLO

(Opening statement…) “Obviously I’m disappointed. I thought we were swinging away and battling pretty good there for three quarters. I know at the end of the third quarter, they got that score there. Our intent coming in here was to try and play basic, sound, fundamental football, get into the fourth quarter in a position to win the football game and then try and win it. We didn’t do that because it kind of got away from us.

-------------------

RB STEVEN JACKSON

(On if the sequence of plays prior to his touchdown run upset him…) I think you guys are used to emotion that I play with. I just saw us at a point where we couldn’t get it into the end zone. It wasn’t frustration. It was a matter of, let’s try to run this thing in.

------------------

DE CHRIS LONG, S CRAIG DAHL

(On the outcome…) I’m disappointed we let Marshawn Lynch run so well. He’s a good back, and he deserves credit. But we missed a lot of tackles, and we didn’t do things well enough in the second half. So we need to come back and work our ass off and try and get a win.

------------

full: <a class="postlink" href="http://www.ramsfans.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">www.ramsfans.com</a>