Head Coach Steve Spagnuolo-Press Conference

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Shaky

Head Coach Steve Spagnuolo-Press Conference[/b]
November 16, 2011

(Opening Statement)
“Alright, pretty good go today. What I like is they’re still out here working, which is a good thing. We’ll knock the meetings out and then get off their feet. The only three guys that did not practice: (WR) Brandon Gibson, (T) Jason Smith, (RB) Cadillac Williams. Brandon just, his groin just didn’t feel right, so we kept him out. Most everybody else, all these guys were limited in some way today: (WR) Danario Alexander, (LB) Josh Hull, (LB) Bryan Kehl, (TE) Lance Kendricks, (CB) Justin King, (RB) Jerious Norwood, (T) Rodger Saffold, (DE) Eugene Sims, (S) Darian Stewart. And that’s the whole roster. Justin King and Rodger Saffold were diagnosed with just mild concussions. They’ve gone through the normal progression. Today they were in the non-contact phase and hopefully tomorrow we’ll get them in a limited fashion and get better as the week goes on. With that I’ll open it up.”

---------------------------------

QB Sam Bradford – Post Practice
November 16, 2011

(On how he feels physically)
“Feel good physically. Ankle feels better than it has since the injury, so I think that’s a positive. Other than that just a couple of bumps and bruises, but feel great.”

---------------------------------

full: <a class="postlink" href="http://www.ramsfans.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">www.ramsfans.com</a>