Head Coach Steve Spagnuolo-Post Practice

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Shaky

Head Coach Steve Spagnuolo-Post Practice
December 13, 2011

(Opening Statement)
“Alright I’m going to go quick and then you can fire away. Obviously, disappointed. I’m going to jump right to the injuries because I know that’s of concern and interest. I’ll go right to (QB) Sam (Bradford) and (DE) Chris Long because you know they’re both ankles, they’re the same kind of guys in regards to not practicing much last week and then they play in the game. Both of those guys are really sore right now. What happened today was we got back late obviously, last night. The guys didn’t come in for treatment until 1 p.m. so (Head Athletic Trainer) Reggie’s (Scott) actually in the process of assessing all that right now. Both of those two guys I can tell you right now are sore and that’s to be expected with ankle injuries.

full transcript: <a class="postlink" href="http://www.ramsfans.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">www.ramsfans.com</a>