Head Coach Steve Spagnuolo-Post Practice

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Shaky

Head Coach Steve Spagnuolo-Post Practice
December 1, 2011

(Opening Statement)
“Alright beautiful day in Earth City and another pretty good practice. I was going to say I’m going to open it up, but I think you want to know about some injuries, so let me go there first. (DE) Chris Long and (QB) Sam Bradford did not practice today. (P) Donnie Jones was limited, just because of that ankle. Yesterday it was personal, but today he’s just limited. And (S) Darian Stewart went today, but he was limited as well. We’re still trying to get through the process of the mild concussion. Let me go back to Sam before everybody asks. His ankle is just…I told you it was aggravated in the game. He came out here yesterday, was limited. And when he came in this morning it just, it went backwards a little bit. So in an effort to get it forward, we just kind of shut him down. So we’ll see where we are tomorrow and then we’ll take it from there. Chris Long kind of the same thing. That ankle’s been bothering him. He did a little bit yesterday, aggravated, it didn’t get better. So we’re looking for things to get better. And we thought what we could do today is just shut these guys down and see where we’re at tomorrow. It is day-to-day and tomorrow’s another day, so we’ll know more tomorrow.”

full: <a class="postlink" href="http://www.ramsfans.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">www.ramsfans.com</a>

DR RAM

Rams Lifer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Rambeau
That's it Donnie Jones should be led out on to a pasture and shot.