Head Coach Steve Spagnuolo-Post Practice

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Shaky

Head Coach Steve Spagnuolo-Post Practice
November 18, 2011

(Opening Statement)
“Everybody’s wondering why we’re inside today, right? Well because the quarterback always reminds me that we play in a dome. Actually no, we had two good days outside, the weather’s been great and thought about doing it today, but I did think it was wise to be in here. This is the same field we play on down there so it worked out pretty good. Knocked out our Friday practice, looking forward to the game and with that I’ll open it up.”

full: <a class="postlink" href="http://www.ramsfans.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">www.ramsfans.com</a>

DR RAM

Rams Lifer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Rambeau
On being out for the game.
Obviously, (T) Jason Smith.

(On if he is at the point where he needs to make a decision on Jason Smith for the season)
“Not yet, but we’ll see. We’re just kind of going through the process. But not yet.”
I really feel for the dude. He really has to consider retiring, this is the second, very long recovery for Jason. His quality of life in the future doesn't warrant playing football, and if he made the right investments, he should be able to retire from it.

Rodger Saffold in the weight room this morning was benching and he strained his pec. He went over for an MRI, so I don’t know anything else right now. And I grabbed him real quick before he went over. It’s the same thing he does every Friday. He’s really good at it, he’s gotten stronger in the season and on one of his last reps he strained it.”

(On what he will do if Saffold can’t play)
“I’ll wait for the MRI first. I’ve prayed a lot and I mean that sincerely because I hope we’re okay here, but I don’t know.”
That just takes the cake doesn't it. We need our own voodoo man.

Angry Ram wrote:
Who else reads these in a Spags voice???
Angry Ram, I do too, that's funny, I thought I was the only one.

Angry Ram

Captain RAmerica Original Rammer
Hi I'm Troy McClure! You may remember me from such press conferences as...

"Tebow is Jesus' long lost twin!"

"Where oh where is the equipment manager!"

And "I can't believe the game isn't rigged!"

JdashSTL

Pro Bowler
(On what WR Mark Clayton’s level of involvement will be this week)

“It’s probably upped a little bit. Again, we’re talking about a guy that it’s been a full year, didn’t have any training camp and we’re trying to be smart with it. And he’s going through a learning curve process too even though he’s been in all those meetings and what not, until you step out here and do it, it’s tough. But he’s battling.”

Anyone remember the number of plays he was in for the Browns game? It would be nice to at least see him have a few catches this Sunday.

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole
JdashSTL said:
(On what WR Mark Clayton’s level of involvement will be this week)

“It’s probably upped a little bit. Again, we’re talking about a guy that it’s been a full year, didn’t have any training camp and we’re trying to be smart with it. And he’s going through a learning curve process too even though he’s been in all those meetings and what not, until you step out here and do it, it’s tough. But he’s battling.”

Anyone remember the number of plays he was in for the Browns game? It would be nice to at least see him have a few catches this Sunday.

I think I remember reading that he was in for like 8 - 9 plays.