Head Coach Steve Spagnuolo-Post Practice, ect.

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Shaky

Head Coach Steve Spagnuolo-Post Practice
November 17, 2011

(On RB Jerious Norwood)
“Good. I don’t know that he is up to full speed, I’d have to ask (Head Athletic Trainer) Reggie (Scott). I know yesterday he wasn’t. He took a few more reps today, but it’s kind of a slow progression here with those hamstrings.

--------------------

Defensive Coordinator Ken Flajole – Post Practive
November 17, 2011

(On what type of challenges QB Tarvaris Jackson presents)
“He’s a guy that, like most athletic quarterbacks you have to be very diligent about your rush lanes because he’s willing to pull the ball down. Now, I don’t think he’s…he’s probably been a little bit more well versed in the west coast offense. I think he’s a little more patient and willing to stay in the pocket longer than maybe he was when he was younger. He’s made some people pay because they’ll get a little bit aggressive, rushing the passer and get out or sorts and then he’ll find a lane and he’ll take it down the field. We’ve got to be smart about how we rush this guy because he is an athletic person.”

-------------------------

Offensive Coordinator Josh McDaniels-Post Practice
November 17, 2011

(On how he is going to make the offense work this week)
“We’ve got magic this week. We’ve got some magic this week. That’s the NFL. You lose a few bodies here and there and everybody deals with it and you come in and try to find the best plan that you think you can put together with the guys that you have. And we’ve got good football players here, so we might do a few little new things here and there, but we always do, and give ourselves a great chance to go out there and play well. “

---------------------------

Special Teams Coordinator Tom McMahon – Post Practice
November 17, 2011

(On playing against good kick returners)
“Yeah, I think it’s going to be the rest of the way out. You’re going to see the same three here twice for sure, so our division there’s some real good ones. (RB) Leon (Washington) does a great job. (Special Teams Coach) Brian (Schneider) and (Special Teams Assistant) Jeff (Ulbrich) do a good job with those guys. It’s going to be that way the rest of the season. Doesn’t matter who you play.”

------------------------------

RB Steven Jackson – Post Practice
November 17, 2011

(On what has been the key to the run game the last few weeks)
“These last three games have been, we’ve been pretty competitive in them until the last minute so that allows for offense to stay a little more balanced. Of course the offensive line is doing a good job, although we had some injuries at some guys up front. I think the guys that have filled in for them have done a good job of keeping the tempo and the aggression that we want to come out with and maintaining it for four quarters.”

-----------------

full: <a class="postlink" href="http://www.ramsfans.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">www.ramsfans.com</a>

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
November 17, 2011

“We’ve got magic this week. We’ve got some magic this week.
I don't know how to feel about that. That sounds like a buncha trick plays. If they work -- awesome. But when those things go bad, they go REALLY bad.

DR RAM

Rams Lifer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Rambeau
X said:
November 17, 2011

“We’ve got magic this week. We’ve got some magic this week.
I don't know how to feel about that. That sounds like a buncha trick plays. If they work -- awesome. But when those things go bad, they go REALLY bad.
He's feeling frisky. I'm excited to see what the "magic" is. We need some magic after this year.

He was excited last week about the eventual TD to Lloyd, saying all week that it would be a touchdown...and then it was. Maybe he's trying to get these guys pumped up and confident, and I like that. We need that.