Hawk Talk - Meltdown Edition

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Mister Sin

Your friendly neighborhood fat guy!
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tim
Pete Carroll is a piece of shit who never paid for his collegiate crimes at USC. He fucked them, then left and never answered for it.

Fuck him.

Russell is one of the best, no disputing it.

Fuck him too.

John Schneider is a curly headed fuck

Fuck him as well.

TXRams86

The Infamous
Pete Carroll is a piece of shit who never paid for his collegiate crimes at USC. He fucked them, then left and never answered for it.

Fuck him.

Fuck him too.

Fuck him as well.
You forgot to include Blitz Boi. Do him too..

RamsFanCK

HAIL ME
1610312366956.jpeg

Hhahahahahhqhahahahahahaha

AZRams

What, we're all thinking it...
OMG that's great!

The trade for Graham f'd up their O-line and they've never recovered on offense. Injuries, age and the salary cap did in the defense.

Seriously guys, it's not 2013 anymore.

Allen2McVay

Legend
Name
Jim

Fuck him.

Fuck him too.

Fuck him as well.
So you’re kind of neutral here.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
The fact that dude thinks this year's Seahawks defense is a good unit shows how poor their grasp of their team is. They have a lot of issues structurally in that secondary that are not going to get better. What they require to get back to who they are is secondary improvement. So they need some pieces back there and they need to get better on the edges.

They did pick up a safety who has helped them but he's a box guy more or less. Their response all season long from their safeties has been shitty and that won't change. The good thing for them is Carroll is aware and will address it.

IMO Carroll's real downfall is his coordinator hirings. He's made do with subpar guys forever it seems which shows how good he is but you have two young and sharp offensive minds in this division who are going to keep doing this to him until he rebuilds the roster a bit more and finds himself better schematic gameplanners.

Also: how long have they been trying to halfass address their OL? I mean c'mon man. Donald has been raping and plundering Wilson forever. Since before McVay. For the love of God Pete you need to improve the interior of your OL.

If I'm Pete's GM this offseason I load him up a little on the OL and on defense. That roster is extremely good man. They don't need a new guy in there blowing shit up. They need to finish that rebuild of the defense and upgrade their line.

Psycho_X

Legend
at what point do they freak out because listening to these no personality whiners can't go on very long.

Reddog99

Pro Bowler
Wait for the freak out on the Rams. :cool:

Enjoy!

Idk a single Seahawks fan but that Evan dude is exactly how I pictured most Seahawks fans. Whiney a hell

Oh and fuck them and their Goff comments. They have a top 3 QB on their team and can't make it past the first round of the playoffs. Jared is 4-2 in the playoffs in the last 3 years I believe. I'd rather pay Goff and actually win in the post season than have Wilson and just win the regular season every year.

Last edited:

AZRams

High F-bomb/per minute quotient with these guys.

What the...

Wait for it

Fuck!

AZRams

"At least we're not paying $30M a year to Jared Goff."

LOL. The same Jared Goff who outplayed Russell Wilson on the whole yesterday.