Hats off to Nick Foles and Case Keenum

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Soul Surfer

Legend
Name
Charles Mazyck
Nick Foles wins an Espy for Best Championship Performance.

Case Keenum accepts award for Best Sports Moment with Stefon Diggs for the "Minneapolis Miracle" pass in last year's playoffs.

Bravo to the former Rams.

SWAdude

And don't call me Shirley
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
John
Yes. Congratulations.

And thank god we have Goff. :yay:

LesBaker

Mr. Savant
Name
Les
The Philly Special is going to be talked about fooooooorever.

What an iconic play.

Foles goes to the sidelines and says to his HC "you want Philly Philly".

And his HC says "yeah lets do it"

Then Foles goes to the huddle and just says "Philly Special"

And history got made.........

den-the-coach

Fifty-four Forty or Fight
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dennis
Jeff Fisher wins the ESPY for being the least offensive person of the year.
giphy.gif

Memento

Your (Somewhat) Friendly Neighborhood Authoress.
Name
Jemma
I wonder if Marcus Williams was nominated for Best Sports Moment along with Keenum and Diggs.

Last edited:

Legatron4

Legend
Name
Wes
And why is that?
Former Rams who played shitty for us. Then ruined our only good season in 14 years by playing out of their minds? Yeah, fuck them. We should have beat the Eagles and Vikings.

I give praise to nobody except current Rams players.

fearsomefour

Legend
Former Rams who played crappy for us. Then ruined our only good season in 14 years by playing out of their minds? Yeah, freak them. We should have beat the Eagles and Vikings.

The Rams were not as good as the Eagles last year.
Playing Minnesota on the road was a loss.
The Vikings stopped McVays game plan for much of the game. It happens.
The Rams went from being bad to being one of the better teams in the NFC last year. They were not the best.
I think both the Eagles and Vikings improved (potentially) this offseason. I think the Rams (potentially) improved more.
It's going to be a tough, tough year in the NFC.

Ramit

ROD GRUNT
Former Rams who played crappy for us. Then ruined our only good season in 14 years by playing out of their minds? Yeah, freak them. We should have beat the Eagles and Vikings.

I completely understand your logic here. Hell, I even WANT to agree with you. But I cannot. I cannot because the product Mr. Fisher put on the field would have made even Dan Marino look pedestrian. As a fan, I won't deny that it chaps my ass a lil. But as a fair guy? I'm happy for both of them. The fact that they were both successful just drives home further the Fisher-Price point.

Soul Surfer

Legend
Name
Charles Mazyck
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Former Rams who played crappy for us.
More like it shows two good players who are forced to play behind a joke of an offensive line with crappy weapons led by really bad coaches.

There is it good reason that the old coaches are basically unemployed, Keenum signed a multimillion-dollar contract and Foles won the Championship Performance award.

It was not Keenum and it was not Foles that were the problem.

Zaphod

Hall of Fame
I completely understand your logic here. Hell, I even WANT to agree with you. But I cannot. I cannot because the product Mr. Fisher put on the field would have made even Dan Marino look pedestrian. As a fan, I won't deny that it chaps my ass a lil. But as a fair guy? I'm happy for both of them. The fact that they were both successful just drives home further the Fisher-Price point.
You took the words right out of my mouth.

Yeah, I get your sentiment, but ... coaching.

Ramstien

Hall of Fame
Name
Ramstien
These two showed themselves worthy adversities when under the right coaching and surrounded by good players. They proved themselves to be better then we gave them credit for while under Fisher's inept coaching. I am happy for them except when they play the Rams.

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole
Fisher is the only reason both QBs were able to win these awards.

Just ask him... he'll tell you.

Legatron4

Legend
Name
Wes
The Rams were not as good as the Eagles last year.
Playing Minnesota on the road was a loss.
The Vikings stopped McVays game plan for much of the game. It happens.
The Rams went from being bad to being one of the better teams in the NFC last year. They were not the best.
I think both the Eagles and Vikings improved (potentially) this offseason. I think the Rams (potentially) improved more.
It's going to be a tough, tough year in the NFC.
More like it shows two good players who are forced to play behind a joke of an offensive line with crappy weapons led by really bad coaches.

There is it good reason that the old coaches are basically unemployed, Keenum signed a multimillion-dollar contract and Foles won the Championship Performance award.

It was not Keenum and it was not Foles that were the problem.
I should reiterate. I actually didn't mind Foles winning the Superbowl. I saw him play live vs Seattle in 2015 and it was one of the best QB performances a Ram has had in a decade. I've always thought he could play. I'm mostly just salty he was able to put together some drives against us to win the game.

Keenum, on the other hand. Nah, don't see it. I still have a thing about limitations. He has a lot of them. He's a chicken running around with his head cut off. Left handed INTs, over throws by a mile, chuck and pray. That's what I remember about him. Without an amazing team around him, he's a back up. People will realize that this year.