Harold Jackson On His Time In The NFL & How A Game Against The Cowboys In 1973 Defined His Career

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

den-the-coach

Fifty-four Forty or Fight
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dennis
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Great Stuff here, George Allen traded Harold Jackson the first time, the worst trade in Allen's history with the Rams.

PARAM

Hall of Fame
But the Rams got him back!!! He was one of my favorite Rams of that time. When they traded him to Philly, I got to see him a lot. Two thousand yard seasons for a team that won 15 games in 4 years. Then when he went back to L.A. he starred as a WR in run first and often league. No thousand yard seasons but 36 TDs in 5 years. He even had a thousand yard season later with New England....at age 33.

den-the-coach

Fifty-four Forty or Fight
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dennis
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Wish Steve Preece would have not gone for INT ... but also, Hadl and Clutch turovers right away...it was heartbreaker.
Was 7 back then & I remember thinking or recall “we’ll get them next year.” Little did I know how hard it actually was.