Happy Fathers Day

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Mister Sin

Your friendly neighborhood fat guy!
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tim
in a time where men are belittled into meager walking dicks to help carry on the species while the women are built up to be so strong and independent, and not really needing of a man...I think it's important to celebrate the actual MEN out there. The ones who allow it to always be about the wife and kids, the ones consistently truly put themselves last. The actual Fathers. We are becoming a fewer and fewer being with today's acceptance of one nighters and divorce. So many men give up and leave their kids or never even start to be able to give up. It's a shame. I was raised without ever having a father and I knew that when I had children, that I wanted them to know everyday how important they are to me. And I haven't failed yet. So to all the real men, the real fathers, who are doing their damn best to be the damn best, this day is for you. Enjoy those children. You have less than 24 hours for everyone to pretend you matter, then tomorrow it's back to being the nobody in this hallmark world. Lol Happy Father's Day Brothers

Sgt. Ram

the present moment is all you will ever have
Happy Fathers Day to all my Rams brothers, Have a great day!

HX76

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I got my old man a bottle of Moët pink champers, so miniature heroes and some jelly babies. Had no idea what to get but he seemed pleased enough.

HometownBoy

Hall of Fame
Name
Aaron
Not a father myself yet, but still Happy Father's dad to all you old farts that spread your genes across our pool. Hope you're prepared for the consequences. :snicker:

rhinobean

Hall of Fame
Name
Bob
Happy Father's day to all my ROD brethren! As a dad of 40 years, I'm happy with my offspring's accomplishments and their children! Hope to see them all get their heart's desires!

CodeMonkey

Possibly the OH but cannot self-identify
My family made me a very cool gift and I wanted to share. They took a pile of my old and tattered concert jerseys and made me a quilt. It is a thing of beauty. Check it out and ROCK ON ROCKERS!!!!!!

image.jpg
image.jpg

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
Happy Fathers Day everyone! I just have to share this: I got a Fathers Day Card from my Grand-Daughter saying " Happy Fathers day Grandpa, Do what you like doing Best, 'Bragg about ME!' and then anything else you want!!" I :ROFLMAO: Sooo much! Nailed me!!

OC_Ram

Restricted Free Agent
Happy Fathers Day Fella's!
I received a card that read, Dad, today you're the boss, tomorrow we go back to the regularly scheduled program. HA!
My wife says, honey, you want a Tom Collins? I said, NO, but you can La'el my Collin!!!!! HA ha

RamsSince1969

Ram It, Do You Know How To Ram It, Ram It
Rams On Demand Sponsor
in a time where men are belittled into meager walking dicks to help carry on the species while the women are built up to be so strong and independent, and not really needing of a man...I think it's important to celebrate the actual MEN out there. The ones who allow it to always be about the wife and kids, the ones consistently truly put themselves last. The actual Fathers. We are becoming a fewer and fewer being with today's acceptance of one nighters and divorce. So many men give up and leave their kids or never even start to be able to give up. It's a shame. I was raised without ever having a father and I knew that when I had children, that I wanted them to know everyday how important they are to me. And I haven't failed yet. So to all the real men, the real fathers, who are doing their damn best to be the damn best, this day is for you. Enjoy those children. You have less than 24 hours for everyone to pretend you matter, then tomorrow it's back to being the nobody in this hallmark world. Lol Happy Father's Day Brothers
I've been with my family 28 years! Who stays married that long? I do! I finish what I start. Right back at you El Juggernauto.

Dodgersrf

Name
Scott
My family made me a very cool gift and I wanted to share. They took a pile of my old and tattered concert jerseys and made me a quilt. It is a thing of beauty. Check it out and ROCK ON ROCKERS!!!!!!

View attachment 7144 View attachment 7145
Wow. Great gift.
I didn't get a quilt.
The misses did wake me up this morning though, so I could make breakfast. :LOL:
I do all the cooking. I enjoy it.

Dodgersrf

Name
Scott
Have a great Fathers Day all.

Agree with @El Juggernauto. The Great Fathers, still play second fiddle to the Mother for some reason. Not always deserved.

To the Fathers of the future. Get out there and breed some more die hard Rams fans!