Happy Birthday to Jack Youngblood

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole
One of my 1st Nation Brethren/Bruddas.

Total badass on the field but an even better human being. Salt of the earth.

His only flaw was going to UF and being a damn gator.

He signed a pic for me years ago... he lives here in O-Town. I have it in my office at work. I'll try to remember to post a pic of it here tomorrow.

Memento

Your (Somewhat) Friendly Neighborhood Authoress.
Name
Jemma
Happy birthday, Jack! Sadly, I was born too late to see your in-game highlights, but I've always been amazed at your feats on the football field!

RamsSince1969

Ram It, Do You Know How To Ram It, Ram It
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I have 3 Rams Jerseys. Home and Away Dickerson #29 and a home Jack Youngblood #85.
I wore the Jack Youngblood jersey to the Rams Whiners Sofi game because he had been to a Superbowl with the Los Angeles Rams
and felt this was the good luck charm the Rams needed to get back to the big game.
I'm usually the "Kiss of Death" with my good luck charms and game statements, but, yes, this time it worked.
Happy Birthday Jack and thanks for the good vibes when we smacked the Whiners in the mouth and then brought the Lombardi Trophy home. That Nick Scott hit on Deebo still makes me smile.

snackdaddy

Who's your snackdaddy?
Name
Charlie
Jack Youngblood is the man! I wore his jersey 4 times last year. In the playoffs. I wore it one time this year. The Raider game. That jersey is undefeated for me so far.

Allen2McVay

Legend
Name
Jim
Have actually seen some people online over the years poo-pooing his playing on a broken leg in the championship game and SB.

Who are these Pooh-Poohers you speak of!?!? Bring them to me and I will smite them rightfully!!!