Happy Birthday Flipper_336

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

BigRamFan

Super Bowl XXXVI was rigged!
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Craig
Enjoy your big day my Rams brother!

Flipper_336

Starter
Name
Carl
Thanks, guys. I haven't been able to post much here due to family problems but I should be able to contribute more in the future.

I'll have a beer for each of you tonight!

:woot:

Alan

Legend
Happy birthday Flipper! :woot:

Hope that was a good resolution to your family problems and we're all glad you'll be posting more. :D

Dagonet

Grillin and Chillin
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Jeff
Happy Birthday! I'll tip a cold frosty one to you this evening my fellow Ram fan.

PS. Is it possible to get a smilie tipping a mug or holding one up? I didn't see one. :cool:

Alan

Legend
Dagonet with a very reasonable request:
PS. Is it possible to get a smilie tipping a mug or holding one up? I didn't see one. :cool:

I've been lobbying him for years now to get more smileys. He's not accepting my calls anymore. :stirthepot::sad::disappoint:

theramsruleUK

Pro Bowler
I don't know you personally flipper.. but you live in london which is real close to me so your alright in my book.. :)

Have a good one son

Flipper_336

Starter
Name
Carl
Thanks to everyone for the birthday wishes. I'm in the pub now, so that means ten pints are in the offing- one for each of you who wished me a happy birthday!

Cheers!
(Imagine your own beer smiley here)