Hairbaugh is just so stupid

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

RamsSince1969

Ram It, Do You Know How To Ram It, Ram It
Rams On Demand Sponsor
CGI_Ram said:
LesBaker said:
CGI_Ram said:
Clay Matthews is back on my good side.

Harbaugh's argument makes no sense. How do you enforce that?

Of course you can't and he knows that since he played the position himself. There is no way to do what he wants done.

He probably thinks he is helping his QB by planting a seed in refs minds about not letting him get whacked. The Phil Jackson technique except while it may work in hoops this game is totally different and tomorrow [hilite]CK is probably going to wish his coach had kept his mouth shut[/hilite] because he is going to get shyte talked about it all game long and especially when he is on his back.

Yeah, exactly. Harbaugh's just fanning the flames in my opinion.

Move over Tom Brady, there's a new prima donna in town. Neeener neeener can't say it back infinity! :lol: Signed Colin.

nighttrain

Legend
jrry32 said:
RamFan503 said:
Not sure I get this. What is the rule on hitting a QB that changes between pocket passer and running QB? Is it that you are not allowed to go low on a QB in the pocket so Jim Jim feels his QB shouldn't be able to be leg tackled when running the read option? Seriously. Can someone expand on the rules so I understand what his whine is all about?

QB has no protection when running the read option. Same rules apply as the rules for HBs. Even if he doesn't have the ball, if he's carrying out a fake(like he hands it off then takes off running as if he has the ball), the same is true...he's afforded HB protection only.

When he's passing, he's considered a defenseless player which means he's protected from blows to the head, blows below the knee and big shots altogether pretty much.

Harbaugh is full of shiz. If you want to run your QB like a HB, he only deserves HB protection.
Excellent analysis jrry. Harbaugh chose his poison with a QB that loves to run and now he's worried that his kid may get cracked,.to bad for the Whiners.
train

JdashSTL

Pro Bowler
Meh. Its just a coach goin to bat for his guy. Is he doing it to the point where it comes across as annoying and whiny? Yes. I just dont understand why its a story now. Its common knowledge.