Habit Burger

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Hey Man

Starter
Name
Hey Man
Any of you guys that live on the west coast like Habit Burger. They just opened a place in King of Prussia Pa.

FaulkSF

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
FaulkSF
Any of you guys that live on the west coast like Habit Burger. They just opened a place in King of Prussia Pa.
Yeah it's good. They have a few in nor cal. I think it's my preference for a quick burger out here.

Hey Man

Starter
Name
Hey Man
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Yeah it's good. They have a few in nor cal. I think it's my preference for a quick burger out here.
My wife loves it there, the grilled chicken.
I seen on the signs that they originated in California so I thought I'd thow it out there.
I'm a fan.

Dodgersrf

Name
Scott
Yes. Good, fresh burger. Price isn't bad either.
Onion rings are some of the best I've had.

HeiseNBerg

Pro Bowler
Good food...try the Santa barbara
Damn straight! Avocado plays VERY well with burger beef (AND bacon, for that matter)

Last month I had to go to El Segundo for work - 3 blocks from the job site was the Habit on Sepulveda. It was my first time there; went right back the next day. Damn good burgers!

King of Prussia would be an hour+ ride for me. Also saw that they have a few locations over in Jersey (the nearest to my in-laws would be the Cherry Hill location).