Gurley videos (not highlights)

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

V3

Hall of Fame
Here are some videos showing the good and bad of some games Gurley played this year. There are a few more from 2013 if people want them but that was a different team so I didn't bother. I like these videos because they aren't highlight videos. IMO highlight videos are like taking a test and only showing the teacher the answers you got right.

RAGRam

Pro Bowler
What I got is that he's not a great blocker, wasn't in for every play, be that by design (wanting to keep players fresh), because they have talent behind him (Chubb is likely a 1st round pick in 2 years) or by need (Gurley might not have the stamina) but he's a very special talent who'll get you the short yards and is a threat to go for a HR any time he touches the ball.

T-REX

"King of the tyrant lizards"
Rams On Demand Sponsor
This is an in-depth video on his ACL tear late in the game against Auburn. The kid will bounce back. I like the pick, a little surprised but still like it.

Athos

Legend
What I got is that he's not a great blocker, wasn't in for every play, be that by design (wanting to keep players fresh), because they have talent behind him (Chubb is likely a 1st round pick in 2 years) or by need (Gurley might not have the stamina) but he's a very special talent who'll get you the short yards and is a threat to go for a HR any time he touches the ball.

By design. Gurley WAS their offense, particularly before Chubb. They limited his touches in 2014 because of how good Chubb was before his return and because they wanted Gurley fresh, because he's elite when fresh.

And besides, more limited touches is better for us. He has A LOT less tread of his wheels than Gordon does.

LetsGoRams

Pro Bowler
Name
Thrasher
I see burst, power, speed, toughness. I love it.

What is upsetting is that Georgia had him out there and on his 30th attempt he gets hurt with a big lead.

LumberTubs

As idle as a painted ship upon a painted ocean
Name
Phil

That's our first round pick in two years time sorted (I called it first). Now we just need to figure out which RB we take in next year's draft.