Greg Williams please unleash it

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

AnarchyRam

Rookie
Seriously.. Please hit Tampa with everything you got. Don't sit back and rely on your front four. Please show us we have a defense that can win us a game!

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
Seriously.. Please hit Tampa with everything you got. Don't sit back and rely on your front four. Please show us we have a defense that can win us a game!
That doesn't work if you design an offensive strategy to release the ball almost immediately and/or set up screens to nullify the blitz. A good 4-man rush is the most valuable thing a defense can have. It gives you so much more flexibility. That said, I would like to see more stunts and blitzes out of him.

smram

Rookie
Name
Steve
UNLEASH SAMKON GADO. Ok I had to. Some idiot said this on another site years ago and it's embedded in my brain now. Unleash the great one

Boat Ram

Recovering Lurker
A poster on RRF had a chart showing Williams blitzed on like 63% of passing plays. Most of all teams last week.

VeteranRamFan

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Camp Reporter
Name
Dale
I want to see more of Aaron Donald! That should put the fear of gawd in 'em!

Ramrasta

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
Name
Tyler
No all-out blitzes unless it makes sense. I believe our front 4 is more than capable of getting to the QB and we can't afford to make a mistake that gives up a big play.

mr.stlouis

Legend
Name
Main Hook
My wishes are solely on the offense at this point. Very seldomly do we play with a lead, it seems.

Athos

Legend
Well, ok. Just do it wisely and with gusto and with Aaron Donald, the RainMaker!

Seriously, blitz to your heart's content, but you better be able and willing to bring the DBs up to seal off those quick screens and slants.

Robocop

Pro Bowler
Name
J.
Williams showed plenty of blitzes last week but it's hard when you always have to account for AP and then Patterson. But to be fair Williams shut them down the first half and it was basically exhaustion and the number of offensive chances that gave the Vikings the points. That and Hill going down, Davis' numbers were garbage time.

shovelpass

Hall of Fame
I would like to see a good amount of blitzes by ogletree and/or dunbar. I will never forget that one sack dunbar had on kolb 2 years ago. It was like watching someone get hit by a bus, if only the bus did "the swim" afterwards.

OnceARam

Hall of Fame
The Kraken! (The one from the original Clash of the Titans.)

P.S. Also, if it's not too much trouble would you score at least 3 points more than you allow. Thanks. Love'ya. ;)