Greatest Super Bowl Champions

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

gogoat1

Pro Bowler
Name
Troy
Its a shame the Rams could not keep that team rolling longer. I thought we had a Cowboys-Steelers-Niners dynasty thing in the making.
Calmer,cooler thinking without all the egos would have helped. The whole Warner-Martz thing, Warner was right and should have had the whole organization behind him. His Cardinal success proved it.
If we had Snead back then we would have had our dynasty.
That team, I never seen so many 3rd and 18s, 3rd and 22s converted in all my life. The "deep in" was a thing to behold.
I wish McVay would take some of the best of the GSOT offense and implement it from time to time.

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Its a shame the Rams could not keep that team rolling longer. I thought we had a Cowboys-Steelers-Niners dynasty thing in the making.
Calmer,cooler thinking without all the egos would have helped. The whole Warner-Martz thing, Warner was right and should have had the whole organization behind him. His Cardinal success proved it.
If we had Snead back then we would have had our dynasty.
That team, I never seen so many 3rd and 18s, 3rd and 22s converted in all my life. The "deep in" was a thing to behold.
I wish McVay would take some of the best of the GSOT offense and implement it from time to time.
The Cardinal period of Warner's success was primarily due to using a throwing glove. He could grip the ball like in his early St Louis days with it. Why didn't the Rams think of something so simple as that?

gogoat1

Pro Bowler
Name
Troy
The Cardinal period of Warner's success was primarily due to using a throwing glove. He could grip the ball like in his early St Louis days with it. Why didn't the Rams think of something so simple as that?
Yeah, I remember him with the glove in NY. That thumb injury, I think it happened on a throw in a Philly playoff game where his hand hit a helmet.
Should have sat him on the bench and let him heal and worked with him, tried the glove and kept our quarterback.
Marc B, while he could play was no Kurt Warner.