Great Vid by PFF

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

thirteen28

I like pizza.
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Erik
TRADE GOFF!!! BENCH HIM!!! START BORTLES!!!! A good QB doesn’t need a good OL!!!!!!!

Jacobarch

Hall of Fame
Name
Jake
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
TRADE GOFF!!! BENCH HIM!!! START BORTLES!!!! A good QB doesn’t need a good OL!!!!!!!

It's funny reading all the doom and gloom from some of these fans. I even saw one that said Kupp was also to blame for the loss for not having a catch. My lawwwwwd.

You forgot, Gurely is done, McVay is done and washed up, Why don't we sit Hav and Blythe!!! I can't make this stuff up. I'm just not sure if people are serious or they're just upset and their fingers get the best of their thoughts. But damn I can't make some of this shit up that i've heard on this board in the last 15 hours. It's remarkable. It really is.

Jacobarch

Hall of Fame
Name
Jake
Oh, I forgot. Ramsey is done too. Blown trade, mail it in rams fans. We are done. We might as well just give our stadium to the Chargers and Thelma and Louise the Rams off a cliff.

8iDq.gif

Jacobarch

Hall of Fame
Name
Jake
Solid post.

Yeah its funny I posted this thinking that its obvious what our biggest issue is with our team. I thought it would be a bigger talking point. I guess none of the chicken little's want any lol.

JRobinson

MiLB
Yeah its funny I posted this thinking that its obvious what our biggest issue is with our team. I thought it would be a bigger talking point. I guess none of the chicken little's want any lol.

well, I’m my eyes, this is the main culprit. Has Goff missed throws and not been as good this season? Yes. Has McVay missed opportunities with his play calling? Yes. But it all starts up front. If you can’t block anybody, you can’t move the ball efficiently. Regardless of Goff or McVay. We don’t have a Russell Wilson or Lamar Jackson to alleviate pressure.
The blame is the OLine primarily; which hinges on the FO (including McVay) not addressing the OLine this previous off season.

Jacobarch

Hall of Fame
Name
Jake
well, I’m my eyes, this is the main culprit. Has Goff missed throws and not been as good this season? Yes. Has McVay missed opportunities with his play calling? Yes. But it all starts up front. If you can’t block anybody, you can’t move the ball efficiently. Regardless of Goff or McVay. We don’t have a Russell Wilson or Lamar Jackson to alleviate pressure.
The blame is the OLine primarily; which hinges on the FO (including McVay) not addressing the OLine this previous off season.

I think the Oline is always a tricky bunch to evaluate. It's not like the defensive line where your LB's or Safety can help pick up the slack. If your oline really sucks, and is one of the worst in the league much like ours is, it effects your entire offensive productivity.
First off, I don't think anyone thought Rob Hav would be as bad as he is this year. Players sometimes have drop offs in their play but not as bad as he has been. Both him and Blythe have been terrible on the right side of that line this year. I think teams really keyed in on it this year and are exploiting it.

Allen, has been serviceable this year. He hasn't been great and he hasn't been terrible but he's been getting better every week. He'll never be the player that we expected him to be so he'll probably end up being a backup at some point.

Noteboom, well the biggest question with him in the offseason and this season was, Can he anchor, the answer is no. He's not a guard. He's a LT or RT. He doesn't have that anchor ability because he's for one too tall and lacks that lower body to do so.

I think Edwards has been a good Surprise. I'm not totally sure why they put him at RG when he was playing well at LG. But maybe the coaching staff saw something we didn't I guess at this point we'll never know because he'll probably have to play tackle now that everyone's injured.

Which leads me to my last point. The injuries this year have been terrrrrrrrible. The only good thing I can say about the injuries is at least we get a really good look at some of our young players in prime time NFL games even tho it's not under the best circumstances.

simonblaze

Pro Bowler
Name
Simonblaze
Good video but just kind of re-emphasizes how awful the o line is and that theres not really much more that can be done until the season is over from a personnel standpoint...Man, was so hyped for this season but i dont really see how we get into the playoffs with the line we have.