Great Christmas Gift for Ram dads

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

StevenG-BR

Rookie
So the STL Cardinals gave out those replica WS ring from '06 and '11, and my dad has both of them in his memorabilia display case.

He was at Game 7 when the Cards won it in '82, so I tracked down an '82 replica ring on eBay to add to the collection.

It arrived yesterday and it's actually really nice. They go for about $75 but I won mine in the auction for 35. It's obviously not the same as a $200 replica, but it's way nicer that the '11 and '06 replicas they gave out at the games. Gold plate and well made, and they come in a fairly nice display box.

But anyway... I went to the store's website that sells them on eBay to see what else they have, and I found this little gem...

A double set with the '79 NFC champ ring and the 99 super bowl ring.

http://www.heromedal.com/nfc-west-stlouis-rams-c-21_51_52.html?zenid=48slbvdd83h5ni68v0ftarmmo5

I'll post pics of my 82 cards ring when I get a chance so you can see the quality.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
That's cool, man. I'm gonna get one of those 99 rings and tell everyone my name is Rick Tuten.

LesBaker

Mr. Savant
Name
Les
That's cool, man. I'm gonna get one of those 99 rings and tell everyone my name is Rick Tuten.

Me too. Not.

I'm gonna tell people I'm Warner cuz that's the name on the ring.

StevenG-BR

Rookie
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter

Good thinking. Flash that bad boy around and you'll get into any VIP event you want.

StevenG-BR

Rookie
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Here's the 1982 Cardinals ring...
HDONQQ.jpg

jjDUnM.jpg

J62Myf.jpg