Grading each of the Rams' 11 picks

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

BonifayRam

Legend
Name
Vernon
A Rams Wire piece By: Cameron DaSilva

The Los Angeles Rams wrapped up their 2018 NFL Draft class on Saturday, making a total of 11 picks – none of which were their own original selections.It was an impressive haul for Les Snead, Sean McVay and the entire Rams staff, adding five edge rushers, three offensive linemen, one inside linebacker, one running back and a nose tackle.It’s obviously still early with the draft just finishing up, but here are our initial grades for each of the Rams’ picks.

This article is rather long so please go to this sit below it will be worth your time....BonifayRam

https://theramswire.usatoday.com/20...ms-draft-grades-2018-picks-players-prospects/

Last edited:

PressureD41

Les Snead's Draft Advisor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Eddy
I think if we can get NoteBOOM tech ready by mid season I would feel ok w/ him in our line up. Mainly going off Snead's track record in drafting starters in the 3rd rd etc. Just need 1/2 season to get him ready is all

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
We need to be ready for some disappointment in this class. When the entire class is pushed down in the draft like ours was, there's going to be some misses. Key is that they hit on a couple of these guys and find some starters.

And if they can get even one "impact" player from among them, I will consider this a very successful draft. Given what they were working with.