Grade NFC Offenses GMFB

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Ram65

Legend
I was expecting lower numbers. Hope the others struggle. I think the offenses are closer than they rated them.

Lunchbox

Starter
Name
LunchBox
Right? Did you ever expect that kind of “low” number after the GSOT? I feel wefweshed.

Wascally wabbit!
51v2y4wSh8L.jpg

Rainram

Starter
That’s a pretty good show, I think. Having seen shows with the Jamie Dukes’ of the world. Burleson does good (better than most players-turned-analyst), the crew compliments each other well..it’s a good bunch as a whole.

As for the topic. I’d be disappointed if our offense regressed. Which is kinda of the point they all made...the offense only swapped Watkins for Cooks. Everybody else is the same, with one more year and one full offseason with McVay and everybody to work to improve things. Barring injury, it’s a top tier offense.

RamsOfCastamere

I drink things, and know nothing
I'm glad Schrager is on our nuts now lol. Before we beat the Cardinals BAD last season, he was usually against us.

bubbaramfan

Legend
Camp Reporter
Not having to learn a new playbook or get to know a new HC and his assisitants is a big deal. They can just concentrate on perfecting what did last year and have more time putting in new stuff.

1maGoh

Hall of Fame
Not having to learn a new playbook or get to know a new HC and his assisitants is a big deal. They can just concentrate on perfecting what did last year and have more time putting in new stuff.
How long has it been since we've had the same OC two years in a row?

Edit for bad grammar.

Elmgrovegnome

Legend
Minnesota added Cousins and OC Defellipo. I think adding the new OC is going to make them so much tougher. They already had a good offense, with good receivers. Now the receivers are saying how easy it is to catch Cousins' passes. The defense was already one of the best in the league. Now the offensive may jump up into the same category.

It sucks. I hate the Vikings.

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Minnesota added Cousins and OC Defellipo. I think adding the new OC is going to make them so much tougher. They already had a good offense, with good receivers. Now the receivers are saying how easy it is to catch Cousins' passes. The defense was already one of the best in the league. Now the offensive may jump up into the same category.

It sucks. I hate the Vikings.

Flip is a genius. And Cousins is a good QB. Goff has a lot more talent, but he's young. Young QBs are inconsistent. Vikings should be the Super Bowl favorites right now, but I hope we kick their asses.

Elmgrovegnome

Legend
Flip is a genius. And Cousins is a good QB. Goff has a lot more talent, but he's young. Young QBs are inconsistent. Vikings should be the Super Bowl favorites right now, but I hope we kick their asses.

At least he's out of Philly. I have a suspicion that he had more to do with helping Foles by adjusting the offense than Pederson did. What sucks is that at the end of 2017, they blocked him from interviewing with the Jets. If he was in New York then Minnesota wouldn't be as much of a concern.

Legatron4

Legend
Name
Wes
I like Cousins but he reminds me of Rivers. Lots of stats, crappy teams and nothing to show for it. Some guys win, some guys dont. We will see how good Cousins really is.

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
What gets me was the throwaway line/doubt about the Rams defense, "Subtraction by Addition" BS!
Suh - run stuffing monster
Peters - He's a "you cover that guy", #1 CB. What changes in LA except that he's on a better team?
Talib - Experienced in Wade's system, and see the Peter's comment above.

Saying Subtraction by Addition in this case is just being contrary for the sake of being contrary. Idiot!

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
"I'm gonna go low with a 90". Lmao

Crazy isn't it. Puts in perspective how significant the impact of this staff was on these players.