Good website for tickets?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

225RAMSFAN

Rookie
Was going to Rams vs Aint's game Nov. 4 in N.O, was seeing whats a good website for purchasing tickets? Thanks Rams Fam

VeteranRamFan

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Camp Reporter
Name
Dale
I've used Stubhub alot. Had a problem a couple of years ago when the seller sent me the wrong seats. Stubhub had no issue with refunding my money.

ScotsRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Niall
Use the official ticketmaster ticket exchange. It's the only way to guarantee you're buying legit tickets. It's pricy but so are all resale sites.

Ramhusker

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Bo Bowen
I like seatgeek because it has an option to search seats showing the final price of tickets after fees.

bubbaramfan

Legend
Camp Reporter
vividseat does the same husker. I've found tickets for less than face value the day before the game.

ninedeuce

Rookie
Vivid Seats happens to be one of the sponsors of the Rams radio broadcast so I would think that the tickets are gonna be legit.

Ramlock

Here we f’n go, baby!
Name
Ramlock
I used Vivid to see Rams in Jax

Good price for good seats

Ticket Exchange seems to run a bit higher

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
I like seatgeek because it has an option to search seats showing the final price of tickets after fees.
I haven’t used this site for Rams tickets but liked it when I have used it for other tickets.

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole
I always use StubHub... been using it for many years and I've never had a single problem.