Good Additions, Happy with moves in FA

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Hey Man

Starter
Name
Hey Man
Very happy with the releases and additions so far in Free Agency. Hopefully we can keep Barks and add one more offensive lineman. Just hope it will be enough to get us to the top of our division this year.

bluecoconuts

Legend
Agreed, like the moves thus far, a strong draft is key. While I don't know if we have the overall talent to win the division, I expect to be out of the basement, and we'll be tough to beat on most days. It's an important step.

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
I think that if we can re-sign Barksdale, and sign Balaga we'll be in Great shape going into the Draft!!
I Love what we've done so far!!(y)(y):D

den-the-coach

Fifty-four Forty or Fight
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dennis
I think that if we can re-sign Barksdale, and sign Balaga we'll be in Great shape going into the Draft!!
I Love what we've done so far!!(y)(y):D

Bryan Bulaga has resigned with the Packers...I would be pleased if the Rams add LG Justin Blalock and settle the Center Conundrum signing Stefen Wisniewski and hopefully Barksdale as well so they can go BPA at 10 as I have visions of grandeur for WR Amari Cooper.

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
Bryan Bulaga has resigned with the Packers...I would be pleased if the Rams add LG Justin Blalock and settle the Center Conundrum signing Stefen Wisniewski and hopefully Barksdale as well so they can go BPA at 10 as I have visions of grandeur for WR Amari Cooper.
Sorry, I keep getting the two names Blalock and Bulaga confused:confused: IDK why!! It is Blalock that is on my 'Wish List!'(y)

den-the-coach

Fifty-four Forty or Fight
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dennis
Sorry, I keep getting the two names Blalock and Bulaga confused:confused: IDK why!! It is Blalock that is on my 'Wish List!'(y)

Those Killer B's!
images

Riverumbbq

Angry Progressive
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
River
A strong new starting QB, relief in the CAP & extra draft picks make the Bradford/Foles exchange excellent, ... for both teams.

Re-signing Britt & Kendricks, perhaps expensive, but good solid signings nonetheless.

Adding Fairley & Ayers makes our pass rush even that much more dangerous, and I love it.

My grade : A

So far, so good, but we are still waiting on those 3 key offensive linemen to be named. As a fan not desiring to see Barksdale return, i'd love to trade for the Eagles OG Mathis, ... for our 4'th rd.draft pick. If N.O. cuts him, look towards Jahri Evans as a free agent. If the Rams need to start 2 rookies on the O-Line next season, it would seem out of character for Fisher, but I have little doubt that if they are the right 2 guys, we'll be just fine. Of course, i'd like those 2 to be La'el Collins & Cameron Erving. jmo.