Go BEARS!

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I don’t think we matchup well.

Eh, our defense is going to be tough for any offense. They were #1 in YPG and PPG Allowed for a reason. Our issue is on offense. Goff has a messed up throwing hand, and our backup just suffered a neck injury. Goff might be a lot healthier when we play y'all, or he might continue struggling to grip the ball.

Gandalf

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Agreed but my thinking is the Rams offense is struggling to generate TD's right now, and good defenses are magnified in the playoffs. We saw that today. Todd Bowles is a great DC and the Saints D is legit too.

In short, i'm looking for the best matchup for our offense. I'm not concerned about our D against anyone unless AD doesn't play.
I was surprised at how well Washington's offense did today with a backup QB. They had a good chance at the end but got screwed by a bad call and didn't have ant time outs left to challenge the call.

Packfan18

Rookie
Eh, our defense is going to be tough for any offense. They were #1 in YPG and PPG Allowed for a reason. Our issue is on offense. Goff has a messed up throwing hand, and our backup just suffered a neck injury. Goff might be a lot healthier when we play y'all, or he might continue struggling to grip the ball.
We played you guys tough when you were the NFC Champs in 2018 but lost at the end. The Colts ranked High Defensively and we put up 31 points. You guys are better though. We need to score fast and often to build a 2-3 score lead. I think this game will be close throughout though.

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I was surprised at how well Washington's offense did today with a backup QB. They had a good chance at the end but got screwed by a bad call and didn't have ant time outs left to challenge the call.

The Bucs have a pass defense that can be exploited if their pass rush isn't getting home. Their run defense is stout, though.

We played you guys tough when you were the NFC Champs in 2018 but lost at the end. The Colts ranked High Defensively and we put up 31 points. You guys are better though. We need to score fast and often to build a 2-3 score lead. I think this game will be close throughout though.

If we can run the ball on you guys, it could be a long day. It'll be an interesting game. If our QB spot is a mess, I could see it being a blowout. But I also don't think it would be a shocking upset if we have stability at QB.

FrantikRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor

I appreciate your humility and I love our defense, but I'm not sure anyone has played QB better than Rodgers this year.

Seattle has scored 20 points on us twice in three weeks despite our defense playing well - GB is better at just about every position on offense and will be rested. Seems far-fetched to think our defense will shut GB down.

How is the Packers defense? They rank about average and seem opportunistic.