GM Snead and HC Fisher 1st Round Press Conference

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Username

Has a Well-Known Member
Really like Snead. Though, I feel like Fisher (and me included) holds his breath every time he talks because you don't want him to accidentally give something away, or get caught up in a lie haha. He just seems very excited and anxious to finally be in this position. Not like he's nervous or anything just excited/amped to build the team. Making a plan with a talented coaching staff that's coming together, and finally seeing your years of experience and hard work pay off by being a GM.

Overall what I like most is his reasoning, and that it really seems like he has this part of the game figured out. I just hope he can deal with the lows just as well. Hell, I hope there are no lows for a long damn time.

Ramhusker

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Bo Bowen
I agree. I feel really good about Snead and Fisher. Fisher does seem a little uneasy when Snead is talking. Did you notice how fast Fisher got the hell out of there? He was going back to work!