Giants Leave Bochy Behind

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Dodgersrf

Name
Scott

http://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/mlb-b...hy-at-dodger-stadium-on-friday-173647103.html

Big League Stew
The Giants team bus left Bruce Bochy at Dodger Stadium on Friday

(AP Photo)

We've heard stories of a team bus leaving players behind, but this one is a head-scratcher. Following Friday's game at Dodger Stadium, the San Francisco Giants team bus left without manager Bruce Bochy.
    Bochy seemed perplexed by the event, according to Fox Sports West.

"The bus left me," he said Saturday, before the second game of the rivalry series. "I thought it was like, 'Leave no troops behind.'"

In order to make it back to the team hotel, Bochy was forced to call a cab. He ran into shortstop Brandon Crawford, who offered to give Bochy a ride, but Bochy declined. Crawford, who went to UCLA, was not staying at the team hotel, and Bochy didn't want him to go out of his way.

The cab arrived at the stadium, but the driver couldn't find Bochy. Eventually, the two met up and Bochy made his back to the hotel after a $20 ride. Ultimately, missing the bus cost Bochy about 35 minutes of his night.

It's one thing for the bus driver to leave without arguably the most important member of the organization, but shouldn't one of the players noticed Bochy wasn't there? He's led the club to three championships over the past six seasons.

The least you could do is make sure he doesn't get stranded at a rival's park.

Dieter the Brock

Fourth responder
F'ing amazing
I'm telling you no matter how well you do, how much success you've had in this country it's always what have you done lately

* Now on a side note if the bus left Mattingly behind that wouldn't bother me at all

Dodgersrf

Name
Scott
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
F'ing amazing
I'm telling you no matter how well you do, how much success you've had in this country it's always what have you done lately

* Now on a side note if the bus left Mattingly behind that wouldn't bother me at all
Neither would I.
I would actually prefer we brought Bochy back with us and left Mattingly behind.