GAME DAY Giants at Vikings - Wild Card - 4:30pm ET

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

payote75

Hall of Fame
Name
Payote75
I think cousins gets a bad rap. It's not his fault they lost.

My major point though I love Justin Jefferson but you can't proclaim your better than Kupp and then in 1st playoff you guys play in you get shutdown by a meh defense. Kupp was open and or torching triple coverage in many games let alone in the most important of games.

Congratulations on an amazing season but this is exactly why Kupp is the best. He is a beast. Jefferson is amazing but got to show up when it counts too single double triple get err done!!!

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Are the Cowboys ready to stuff that run game for a full sixty. I'm not so sure about that. Feels like it's gonna need to be the Bills or Bengals to take them down. KC is the rare team that might just beat them with scoring, Reid has no issues putting points on them.

Hope you're right though Den. Would be nice to see those fucks out asap.
"I concur" ~ @den-the-coach

So Ram

Legend
Camp Reporter
I think cousins gets a bad rap. It's not his fault they lost.

My major point though I love Justin Jefferson but you can't proclaim your better than Kupp and then in 1st playoff you guys play in you get shutdown by a meh defense. Kupp was open and or torching triple coverage in many games let alone in the most important of games.

Congratulations on an amazing season but this is exactly why Kupp is the best. He is a beast. Jefferson is amazing but got to show up when it counts too single double triple get err done!!!

Is Copper Kupp a HOF WR ? This year hurt him.

Well then you’re saying The Rams with Kupp should be a 2 time Super Bowl champ with Sean Mcvay?

Last edited:

Tano

Legend
And this is why I feel Cousins is no better than a top 20 QB.

He is not a winner when it really counts.

What is his record in the playoffs?

den-the-coach

Fifty-four Forty or Fight
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dennis
And this is why I feel Cousins is no better than a top 20 QB.

He is not a winner when it really counts.

What is his record in the playoffs?
IDK, many felt that way about Stafford before last season. Giants were more physical yesterday plus Daniel Jones kept things alive with his legs. There are many teams that wish they had a Kirk Cousins like the Jets & the Titans for example. It's really a tough call there.

Tano

Legend
IDK, many felt that way about Stafford before last season. Giants were more physical yesterday plus Daniel Jones kept things alive with his legs. There are many teams that wish they had a Kirk Cousins like the Jets & the Titans for example. It's really a tough call there.
I would agree if Cousins was on Detroit or the Jets because those are horrible organizations in the last 10 to 15 years.

Vikings do not seem to be a horrible organization.

So Ram

Legend
Camp Reporter
What I'm sorry you lost me????

Kupp has been injured & will hurt his stats.What he has done & overcome in his career is amazing.

Kupp didn’t play in the 2020 loss at Green Bay. He also didn’t play in Sean Mcvay’s first Superbowl appearance in 2018 where The Rams lost to the GOAT.

Your talking Jefferson being shutout in the playoffs & how Kupp has been excellent in the playoffs.

My thoughts are The Rams might have won if Kupp was healthy.Cook missed a couple pass that were catchable

payote75

Hall of Fame
Name
Payote75
Kupp has been injured & will hurt his stats.What he has done & overcome in his career is amazing.

Kupp didn’t play in the 2020 loss at Green Bay. He also didn’t play in Sean Mcvay’s first Superbowl appearance in 2018 where The Rams lost to the GOAT.

Your talking Jefferson being shutout in the playoffs & how Kupp has been excellent in the playoffs.

My thoughts are The Rams might have won if Kupp was healthy.Cook missed a couple pass that were catchable
Ok first bro just his last 3 playoff games last yr alone is plenty. My discussion had absolutely nothing to do with hall of fame. My discussion is that Jefferson declared himself better than Kupp and while I appreciate it and understand it …..it wasn’t true when he said it and it isn’t true now. There is still more football to be played and Jefferson is special but my point was solely on if your going to talk which Krupp never does you have to walk the walk. Pointing out negatives on Kupp like injury or whatever else is irrelevant it’s more about Kupp beating double and triple teamed but still gets open. Or when teams game plan for him and it doesn’t matter. Was merely saying giants are a meh defense they game planned to shut him down and did while forget the season but in the playoffs they all game planned to stop him and they couldn’t. That’s all

So Ram

Legend
Camp Reporter
What I'm sorry you lost me????

My thoughts are The Rams might have won if Kupp was healthy.Cook missed a couple pass that
Ok first bro just his last 3 playoff games last yr alone is plenty. My discussion had absolutely nothing to do with hall of fame. My discussion is that Jefferson declared himself better than Kupp and while I appreciate it and understand it …..it wasn’t true when he said it and it isn’t true now. There is still more football to be played and Jefferson is special but my point was solely on if your going to talk which Krupp never does you have to walk the walk. Pointing out negatives on Kupp like injury or whatever else is irrelevant it’s more about Kupp beating double and triple teamed but still gets open. Or when teams game plan for him and it doesn’t matter. Was merely saying giants are a meh defense they game planned to shut him down and did while forget the season but in the playoffs they all game planned to stop him and they couldn’t. That’s all

7 catches of 9 targets is not getting shut out. Kupp 2020 wasn’t all that impressive.
Cousins only missed 7 passes the whole game.