Getting some love

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Alan

Legend
http://www.stltoday.com/sports/colu...cle_9b8d4b34-929a-5e6d-92ef-b0b88ab418c3.html
3. This tweet from Solomon Wilcotts of the NFL Network: "If (QB Nick) Foles plays (well) then the Rams will be the team to beat in NFC West." Adam Caplan of NFL.com commented on the tweet and added his own endorsement: "Really believe 10 wins is possible if (offensive line) improves greatly." Meanwhile, Greg Cosell of NFL Films mentioned the Rams as having one of the three best drafts in 2015.

HometownBoy

Hall of Fame
Name
Aaron
If Foles can be even half the QB he was in 2013, we're looking like a damn good team.

RamzFanz

Damnit
Bleacher report had us second in the division.

"Team to beat" is nonsense. the Hawks are the team to beat, and we will, like a drum! ;)

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole
I saw this thread title and my first thought was that @Alan is about to share some pics from his private stash. :eek:

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
D0irpok.jpg

------------------

b8qmG1b.jpg

------------------

pXqn3Qw.jpg

-----------------

3xSJoWK.jpg

---------------

XbUOLGm.jpg

HometownBoy

Hall of Fame
Name
Aaron
D0irpok.jpg

------------------

b8qmG1b.jpg

------------------

pXqn3Qw.jpg

-----------------

3xSJoWK.jpg

---------------

XbUOLGm.jpg
X posted it, and it's on the internet. So this happened. You heard it here first folks, Pete Carroll is kind of a dick.

Alan

Legend
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Selassie I wishing on a star:
]I saw this thread title and my first thought was that @Alan is about to share some pics from his private stash. :eek:
If you were to sneek an uauthorized peek at the info I gave you guys when I joined you'd notice that one of my names begins with a B. Now that could be Bruce, Bambi or...Bogart. I'll leave it to your imagination to guess with one it is.:LOL:

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WSFsyxaCQrQ

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave

shaunpinney

Hall of Fame
IF our two front-lines play to their ability from week one, then they can be the team to beat, BUT, if they start slow again, we're looking at .500 at best. No matter who's our QB.