GDT: The Late Games

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
And the whiners lost this week also. The Rams were the only NFC West team to not lose this week. I know they didnt win either, but 1st place is within reach next week.
iu

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Gotta think even with them being undefeated the Steelers are 1 and done in the playoffs.

Also it's crazy to think but statistically the Rams have the best defense in the NFCW and the worst offense. Second in differential though and we're just barely behind the Whiners in offense with Seattle on deck. Lets hope McVay is at his best.

JackKirbyFan

Rookie
Time for the phins to crush the cards. I would love for the NFC West to all lose on our bye week.
They all did. Now we are back in the thick of things. We just gotta beat Seahawks next week, is all. And we will. (I hope). Great day for the Rams. The only downer was the passing of Alex Trebeck. So long, pal. Answer: Alex Trebeck. Question: What is heaven's gain and our loss?

FrantikRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Steelers have won 5 games by 7 points or less

Two of those games were @BAL and @TEN. This was their third consecutive road game.

They probably should have beaten the Texans and Broncos worse, but this game was a third road game after two HIGH intensity road games - I give them a pass for this one.