GDT: The Late Games

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Was wondering why they didn't switch away from this game, then saw the only other game going on. Pls don't change Fox

SWAdude

And don't call me Shirley
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
John
I had to go look it back up but indeed.......

Packers are rated this week #1 in the Power Rankings.

I don't see it......

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
Packers milking the play clock like they're up three scores instead of down three scores. Weird.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
Packers are "Rams-lite." We'll hopefully fare better than they did vs Tampa.

Look at that next slate of games man. If the Rams survive the next month and are still in a good spot they've got a chance to really do something in the playoffs.

Tampa, the Bears, Seahawks, that's three playoff games right there. Even the Dolphins don't look like an easy game by any means, they might be a playoff team too. And I think we have a chance to come out of them in good stead. Well not to get ahead of myself with the 9ers up tonight of course. But Rams should handle business.

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
28 yard sack on Joe Flacco.
Thats quite a sack
1603063035417.jpeg

Marc Spector

Rookie
Packers are "Rams-lite." We'll hopefully fare better than they did vs Tampa.

Look at that next slate of games man. If the Rams survive the next month and are still in a good spot they've got a chance to really do something in the playoffs.

Tampa, the Bears, Seahawks, that's three playoff games right there. Even the Dolphins don't look like an easy game by any means, they might be a playoff team too. And I think we have a chance to come out of them in good stead. Well not to get ahead of myself with the 9ers up tonight of course. But Rams should handle business.

Literally been saying the same thing. Those 3 games (along with the Pats games as Bill is still the best Gameplanner in league history) will define how the Rams finish the season.

Marc Spector

Rookie
Oh and I like Rodgers but he has got to stop forcing the ball to one receiver. People say "the Packers have no weapons" but Rodgers doesnt give a lot of people a chance to shine with his whole "I have to TRUST you" mentality on targeting WR's.