GDT: The Early Games

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

dieterbrock

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Atlanta has now lost 2 games this year where they had about a 99.9% chance of winning

Ramlock

Here we f’n go, baby!
Name
Ramlock
Yeah, I don't get it. Gurley knows how to get down before scoring. He did it three times as a Ram. Against the Cardinals in his rookie year, the Packers and Lions in 2018.
It’s being overstated

He made a fair effort to get down after stumbling through a broken tackle...momentum carried Gurley too far

Dxmissile

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
They would have ran the time out before kicking the field goal. So as long as their kicker can make a 20 yard field goal it’s a guaranteed win. All Gurley has to do is fall down.
No I’m talking about before then when they were up 13-14 they went for it on 4th down instead of kicking the field goal. And their kicker isn’t automatic anyway but I would have took the points instead of going for it. That play cost them the game.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Lets all have a laugh at the Cowboys and their shitty division.

View: https://twitter.com/MikeClayNFL/status/1320726383929286657?s=19

This is so terribly bad you have to be impressed.