GDT: Packers at 49’ers | NFC Championship

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

RamsSince1969

Ram It, Do You Know How To Ram It, Ram It
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Man, announcers with the noses so far up 49's backside. I know the Rams didn't get 1/10 of the love these a-holes are giving to the 49's. Go Chiefs!

kurtfaulk

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Man, announcers with the noses so far up 49's backside. I know the Rams didn't get 1/10 of the love these a-holes are giving to the 49's. Go Chiefs!

all they talked about for the two weeks leading up to the superbowl was the non call. it was disgusting. i haven't watched a sports show since that superbowl, the brainless fucks.

kurtfaulk

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
42 rushes and 8 passes. I hate the whiners, but that was a thing of beauty

I'm trying to figure out why the packers shit their pants when they face the whiners. They had brain dead analysts screaming to the rooftops a few years ago that crapondick was gonna take over the league and the whiners would crush the ravens in the superbowl. Same thing is gonna happen this year, the whiners running game can't be stopped, although the chiefs look more unstoppable.

I like it when the superbowl game has a team i detest so much that pulling for the other team makes me feel like I'm watching the rams. The only superbowl that didn't fit that description was the cheats-seafucks game. Man that was hard to watch.