GDT: Bucs at Rams

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

So Ram

Legend
Camp Reporter
This day was cool to see.A big home town win.

Just going to go over with a quick take which will include way to many plays & players.

Start with Funk from the beginning of the game.He had the first carry & a couple nice protection blocks. Then Sony took over.Will look for Funk,but his stat line was 1 carry for 6 yards.Through training & preseason he has always been able to keep the pile moving.I love that because The Offensive Line can get more involved & tee off on a DLine that there pissed at. Just helps show POWER!! Gets the Big Guys fired Up!!

Big Whit recovering Higbee fumbles.Just a sign of greatness.Dude is just a monster of a man.Bug Ole Paws.Makes the football look small. Lol.

Robert Woods 3rd & short (ALL) on The Rams first TD. He went & blocked the MLB before 5 yards & turned around.Gave Stafford a great target for a Rams first down.

The Tyler HIGBEEST TD Bug Rob put on a block that opened up the whole after his catch to run it in. LOVED how FIRED up he got.I’ll add he had another Big Block to start the drive.He is just Mauling people.

Kupp was Kupp. Stafford was 1-6 to start that drive for 7 yards. The Rams got it going on starting from around there own 6 yard line.A 90 plus TD drive.

So Ram

Legend
Camp Reporter
Hate Aikman saying RAMsey got away with a hold.Made my GF watch the play over because I got so fired up. Mcvay right there going onto the field giving him love & then bug fist of strength.Mcvay gets into his players.Lives & respects his players.

Ben Sko on kickoff.First one down & made a play.During training camp he was #81 now he is #18 which is actually really cool if your looking at it through a mirror.Dude is fast.He has always said before being a Ram that his speed is underrated & he can run with anybody. Strong guy as well & plays with fire in the belly.

& a VERY BAD SPOT on a 1sr dwn. I was SO PISSED. I rewinding it at least 10 times during the game.Kenny Young need to make a better play.Bernard dove & Young was fired up clapping.I was not happy he got that close to the sticks.They had it marked on the Rams sidelines.This Ref drops a blue little bag a yard in front of where Bernard extended the ball on the sideline.Then they proceeded to give Tampa a first down. I was HOT. Screaming from the start Replay that throw the challenge!! I get way to into it,but was just wrong all the way around. The Rams & game moved on. — Still Kenny Young needs to be a little better.I like him,but I guess I’m expecting more from him.He is being asked to be that guy.

A” Robinson is better than Brockers imo.Not taking Brockers career as a Ram away from him.I talking in The NOW.I don’t even know what a HOLD is in The NFL.I guess if a OLineman can grab your pads it’s okay.Still they call them VICEGRIPS. He was trying to get by a guard who has him & he is turning his whole 300 plus body fighting to get loose.I’ve seen it around The NFL so the consistency are there.
A weak TD for Tampa.

David Edwards almost got Staffords arm chopped off on that DJ1 wide open pass thrown short.

Kupps TD Aikman is asking for a pick.He makes a good point to point it out,but as soon as he stands up to go out the CB/DB has a hold of his Jersey.He turns to look back at the ball & the other DB covering Copper had no chance on that play.An excellent play call & easy TD Rams 14-7.

Pick play on Gronk for 20 but then minus 10. Next play Kenny Young over tuna play for 20 to get a 1st dwn.

Rams lucky 14- 7. Should be 14-10

So Ram

Legend
Camp Reporter
Can someone please tell DJ1 just to get into The FREAKING end zone!!
Gosh I’ve seen it ever since the UnderArmor game when Mark Sanchez threw him deep. Then in Philly. Nice TD still.

Lewis knocked the crap out of Gronk.This game was close than thought.I’m going to guess later in the game the T. Lewis hit effected Gronk from extending out to make a game moment catch? If memory reminds me? Real nice hit.Hollins & Lewis did a chest bump when Gronk was down & Brady checking on him.
Hollins Karma ? Out 10 weeks after that. Brady goes right after Lewis next play.Then again over his pass rush for basically a TD. 21-14.

So Ram

Legend
Camp Reporter
Keep saying Jenny Young is a poor tackler.
Gaines let the goat get away for a 4 yard run.Then Kenny Young basically got a cover sack for Bonifay’ds liking.
Crowd is going nuts & AD99 follows it up with a TFL then poor punt.
Kenny Young has no Discipline

Prime Time

PT
Name
Peter

View: https://twitter.com/BadFoxGraphics/status/1442266986885570560

Nelson_Ha-Ha.jpg