GDT: Bears at Rams

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
It's Game Day!!

20120923RamsBearsLOS.jpeg

Robert-Quinn-St.-Louis-Rams2.jpg

aaron-donald-russell-wilson-nfl-seattle-seahawks-st.-louis-rams1-850x560.jpg

o-TAVON-AUSTIN-facebook.jpg

Dagonet

Grillin and Chillin
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Jeff
Jay Cutler... Meet the Mighty Quinn.. Again... :cool:

themightyquinn.jpg

themightyquinn01.jpeg

There I got it.. it's been awhile.. :cool: :cheers:

Last edited:

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole
I will miss watching this week's game. The wife and I are out at the beach celebrating our anniversary. I believe it's Good Luck though...

Last time we played the bears we were out here too and we kicked their asses! I'm looking for a repeat performance !!!

Dagonet

Grillin and Chillin
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Jeff
I will miss watching this week's game. The wife and I are out at the beach celebrating our anniversary. I believe it's Good Luck though...

Last time we played the bears we were out here too and we kicked their asses! I'm looking for a repeat performance !!!

Well hell, congrats my friend. Here's to you and your Mrs., and a very satisfactory Ram win today overs the cubbies. Tipping an ice cold frosty one to you both. Cheers! :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: (If we had a chugging smilie I'd use it)

No worries on me chugging.. I work 3rd shift so this is my evening. Hope you are having a good one man. GOOOOOO RAMS! Great minds do think alike in a way. I posted the above pics and song last time we played the Bears at home too (here and on my FB TL). Hopefully the good karma is with us.

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole
Well hell, congrats my friend. Here's to you and your Mrs., and a very satisfactory Ram win today overs the cubbies. Tipping an ice cold frosty one to you both. Cheers! :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: (If we had a chugging smilie I'd use it)

No worries on me chugging.. I work 3rd shift so this is my evening. Hope you are having a good one man. GOOOOOO RAMS! Great minds do think alike in a way. I posted the above pics and song last time we played the Bears at home too (here and on my FB TL). Hopefully the good karma is with us.

I'm still thinking about those peppers you made us opening day. I wish I would have taken those Habs with me! They were all fantastic!!!

Athos

Legend
Can we enact some mind control on the Bears and get them to leave Jeffery behind after we throttle da Bears?

jap

Legend
Can we enact some mind control on the Bears and get them to leave Jeffery behind after we throttle da Bears?

Perhaps Jenks or Tru can make sale pitches to Jeffrey concerning the Horns being the team to join for next season. If we have a superstar RB and a star WR, do we really need a star QB?

HX76

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Come on you Rams, let's have this lot.

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
[av]http://www.moviesoundclips.net/movies1/thegladiator/hell.mp3[/av]
gregg-williams-rams-btygate.jpg

RamWoodie

Legend
The Ram passing game has to wake up STARTING TODAY or else teams are gonna simply stack the box against Gurley just as teams would do against SJ.

Foles has to be able to spread the ball around...and hopefully Fisher and Cigs have changed some things up. This should be a win for the Rams moving them to 5-4 and keeping them in the hunt.

I say Rams 28 -13...Hopefully with some AIR POWER!!!

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
Just a few photos to help set the Mood:

Rams_Bears5.jpg

Rams_Bears4.jpg

Rams_Bears3.jpg

Rams_Bears2.jpg

Rams_Bears1.jpg

CL vs Bears.jpg

I really wish Chris Long was in their Too!!
GO RAMS!!
addon.jpg

snackdaddy

Who's your snackdaddy?
Name
Charlie
Good to see Quinn and T-Mac back in there. You could see a little slip in the defense last week without them.

hotanez

NRA Member for Life
I missed the last two games because I was on vacation but I'm back and ready to watch the Rams destroy the Bears!
GO RAMS!