Garrett Gilbert QB or computer tech?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

NateTheRam

Rookie
Name
Nathan
Is it just me or does Gilbert look like he should working for Geek Squad instead of a QB for the Rams
image.jpg

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
Looks like a young Kris Kringle to me...

GARRETTGILBERT11_18150.JPG
gBl7q1K.jpg

Sum1

Hall of Fame
A smart clip-board dude sounds good. Having a guy on the bench that can take it in and be smart on the field. Hopefully he's as smart as he looks.

Faceplant

Still celebrating Superbowl LVI
Rams On Demand Sponsor
2023 ROD Pick'em Champion
Sweet, we have Gilbert. Now if we can juuuuust pick up Lewis as an UDFA we will finally have a shot at taking down those Alpha Betas in the Greek Games. Go Tri Lambs!!

SMCARRADINE2.jpg

HometownBoy

Hall of Fame
Name
Aaron
Little known fact, he wasn't drafted to be our backup, but the team accountant.

Another great pick by Snisher.

jap

Legend
So, he's another Clark Kent-type, like Chris Long. When he takes off those glasses, watch out!

ramsince62

Hall of Fame
As for me, I just hope that Shaun Hill still has some fuel in the tank and tread on his tires, cause I think we'll need him at some point this season.

Ramrasta

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
Name
Tyler
Very well spoken guy and he looks like the type of person that will learn the playbook quickly. His jersey even comes with a pocket protector.

den-the-coach

Fifty-four Forty or Fight
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dennis
I like Garrett Gilbert just based on the fact that I am a fan of alliteration.
130830095638-garrett-gilbert-top-single-image-cut.jpg

RaminExile

Hall of Fame
What is it with QB's these days? You've got Napoleon Dynamite down in Tampa and another two Napoleon Dynamite wannabe's in Philly;

upload_2014-5-14_21-43-8.jpeg