Gameday Menu Thread

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

A.J. Hicks

Hall of Fame
Name
zoomy
Beat the Vikings! Keep Kupp and make a run!

I mentioned in the previous thread that my house will be having Oklahoma fried onion burgers! They are a damn delight and super easy to make!

During the Kupp trade rumors i searched his favorite meal and apparently he likes to eat a steak, green beans, and sweet potatoes before a game. So I will be adding that to the list - using the sous vide of course.

Go grill up an Oklahoma fried onion burger and lets take this win.

A.J. Hicks

Hall of Fame
Name
zoomy
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Just like this burger.

Very simple ingredients.

But when you put them together you can have a master piece.

THURSDAY NIGHT SHOULD BE JUST THAT. . . MASTERPIECE

RamFanWA

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
DavidG
Midweek easy... Tasty and cheap
Like the Rams D should be - cheap, with the points!
Slow cooking some "country style" pork "ribs".. we all know it ain't what it says it is - again, sort like the Rams D so far... With a side of Amish egg noodles... :woozy2:

Londoner

Twitchy sophomore.
Went to the pub and got a chicken vindaloo:

IMG_8618.jpeg

HX76

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
We were so excited to try Indian food when we were in Scotland. We got some take away one night. The masala we got tasted like they dumped sugar packets in it.
I tell you where you went wrong there………you went to Scotland.

Psycho_X

Legend
Thursday Night Football calls for take out since no time to cook anything. Thinking either mexican or chinese.... can't decide. Some chorizo queso sounds really good. Maybe that and some chimichangas or tamales.

Memento

Your (Somewhat) Friendly Neighborhood Authoress.
Name
Jemma
Don't know what I'm having. I'm hoping to go to my folks' house, so I might eat there.

A.J. Hicks

Hall of Fame
Name
zoomy
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Check out Beef on Weck sometime....it's similar to a French dip. I learned about them through these kind of cooking threads. They are a Buffalo staple.

RamWoodie

Legend
The Rams gotta have this to be firm back in the division run. Kupp and Puka being back makes the chance even better. The Ram defense has got to be on point...and Stafford arm loaded!

Being an old School Ram fan, I can remember the pain the Vikings caused starting back in the day of Roman Gabriel and the Fearsome Foursome!!!

GIT 'ER DONE RAMS!!!

RamFanWA

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
DavidG
The Rams gotta have this to be firm back in the division run. Kupp and Puka being back makes the chance even better. The Ram defense has got to be on point...and Stafford arm loaded!

Being an old School Ram fan, I can remember the pain the Vikings caused starting back in the day of Roman Gabriel and the Fearsome Foursome!!!

GIT 'ER DONE RAMS!!!
yeah... bad memories...
Some paybacks are in order!!!

1969 NFL Western Championship: Vikings won: 23–20
1974 NFC Championship: Vikings won: 14–10
1976 NFC Championship: Vikings won: 24–13
1977 NFC Divisional: Vikings won: 14–7
1988 NFC Wild Card: Vikings won: 28–17