Gameday Menu Thread

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

A.J. Hicks

Hall of Fame
Name
zoomy
What's everyone cooking up to beat da raiders. . . ?

My wife is having friends over tonight. I made a cheesecake and will be making a big dish of manicotti for their meal tonight.

I am betting there will be leftovers and that is what I will be having. Don't really have plans aside from that. . .

Maybe one of you will have an idea that rocks my socks!

Londoner

Twitchy sophomore.
Nothing inspiring from me, I’m afraid. I’ll be at the pub to watch Liverpool v Chelsea first, so will probably just pick up a burger on the way home.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
I think I am ordering Door Dash.

Wings? Pizza?

Not sure yet, but it’s going to be tasty!

FaulkSF

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
FaulkSF
Crockpot meatballs with bbq sauce, sriracha and honey. Tritip, mash and cole slaw.

snackdaddy

Who's your snackdaddy?
Name
Charlie
Just a simple BBQ. My son is a Raider fan. He wants to do the BBQing. Just burgers and hot dogs. His family will be here too. I'll make my famous salsa for a snack. He's a Raider fan but he does like the Rams as his second favorite team. The way I like the Raiders as my second favorite team. So whoever wins probably won't be doing much trash talking.

Dodgersrf

Name
Scott
Chicken wings. Grilled.
Then 50/50 Buffalo and BBQ

Jalapeño poppers

Beet Crostada.
I saw it on tv this morning and it looked awesome. Never had it, but want to try it.

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
I'm in the middle of making 4 different salsas.

One is a hot green salsa using a bunch of green habeneros and roasted tomatillos. Sneaky bastard. It starts out like a medium green salsa but heats your ass up pretty quickly after that initial taste.

The second one is a medium hot salsa Verde. It just has a few roasted jalapenos for heat. It's a good chips and salsa type salsa. It would be good on tacos as well.

The other two will be red salsas with roasted tomatoes, onions and garlic. One will be medium hot, the other will be double burn hot with a shitload of orange and red habeneros and a couple ghost peppers.

So I guess I'm going to have to make tacos for the game time menu. Probably do shrimp tacos.