Gameday Menu Thread

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

A.J. Hicks

Hall of Fame
Name
zoomy
Tough matchup this week in the home opener.

What's the good luck mean!? Sure would be nice to secure a recipe that helps the Rams escape an 0-3 start.

Do Mcvay or Stafford have a favorite meal?

Is there a poison pill recipe for taking down the niners?

What did you make during the NFC Championship game a couple years ago?

Let me know what you got this week friends!

Merlin

Damn the torpedoes
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
We made up a big batch of bean with bacon soup for the weekend. So I'll be going with sandwiches with a bowl of soup for the game.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
What did you make during the NFC Championship game a couple years ago?
Here is THAT thread.

I am ordering pizza again!

A.J. Hicks

Hall of Fame
Name
zoomy
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Here is THAT thread.

I am ordering pizza again!

Oh, thanks for finding the thread....I made Ceviche

muggmeister

Starter
Miller Lite, couple of Stella's, probably some Fireball, unless the game is competitive. Lose my appetite when the Rams are getting smashed. Hopefully that changes by halftime, then I'll regroup and figure some out. Got 2 tbones in the fridge.

snackdaddy

Who's your snackdaddy?
Name
Charlie
I decided on homemade pizza. Its only me and the wife so there will be pizza for a couple days. When the grandkids were younger they'd always beg me to make it for them when they came over. They say my pizza is the best in town.

snackdaddy

Who's your snackdaddy?
Name
Charlie
Do you have any tricks?
I use bread flour. It has better texture for the crust. I use both mozzarella and sharp cheddar cheese. The cheddar goes on top of the toppings so it holds it all together when it melts. And I spread Parmesan cheese and Italian seasoning before I bake it. Something about the Parmesan gives is nice flavor when its baked in it.

FaulkSF

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
FaulkSF
Oh, thanks for finding the thread....I made Ceviche
What kind of fish/shellfish do you use? I make mine with red snapper, tomato, red onion, pineapple or mango, garlic , salt, pepper, lime, lemon, and jalapeño and Serrano peppers.

Dodgersrf

Name
Scott
My twins turned 13 Friday and they are having their party tomorrow.

So… Pizza, cake and ice cream.

Lucky for me they like playing outside and we have a park 2 doors down, so they will be outside so I can watch the game.

Mackeyser

Supernovas are where gold forms; the only place.
Name
Mack
Funny, when it’s hitting hardest (1:30-3 hours in) I’m dry mouthed and just thirsty. However… come hour 5-6… by that time I’m downright violating that fridge… most times I’m asleep by then, but if I’m still awake? I’m snacking upwards of two days worth of food… it do be kickin off that appetite!!!

A.J. Hicks

Hall of Fame
Name
zoomy
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
What kind of fish/shellfish do you use? I make mine with red snapper, tomato, red onion, pineapple or mango, garlic , salt, pepper, lime, lemon, and jalapeño and Serrano peppers.
I've only ever used salad shrimp

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole

We caught some yellow tail snapper. So a little over 2 hours ago I finished turning some into this big dish of ceviche. I fresh squeezed oranges, limes, and lemons and sliced up everything else in there... stuck it in the cooler and went straight to bed. Woke up just now because I was dreaming about it. I had to go eat a crap load of it and test it for poison. Here's what's left.

We'll probably finish it off for breakfast in the morning.

View attachment 66781

The quote in this post has a pic of some ceviche I made a couple of weeks ago. I gave a brief description of my prep. This was made with yellow tail snapper that I had caught that same day. I find snapper to my favorite for ceviche with fish... I made some several days later with mutton snapper. You can make ceviche using any fish or shellfish... I find the firmer meats do best in ceviche, but all of it can be used.

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole
I'm making Italian sausage and grilled pork chops in a giant pot of peppers and onions in marinara sauce. I'm going to throw in a big batch of cherry peppers and cayenne peppers and some Thai peppers from my garden. Lots of garlic and fresh basil too.

It's gonna be dank.

Memento

Your (Somewhat) Friendly Neighborhood Authoress.
Name
Jemma
I'm a simple girl with simple tastes: I just had pancakes for lunch. Hopefully our O-line and D-line can pancake some 69er ass.