Game System

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

RamShack

UDFA
Okay guys my xbox just has just died on me and I'm pondering whether I should buy another one or get a playstation 3. Please give me your honest opinion. I need a new sytem before the madden 12 comes out.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
RamShack said:
Okay guys my xbox just has just died on me and I'm pondering whether I should buy another one or get a playstation 3. Please give me your honest opinion. I need a new sytem before the madden 12 comes out.
Just a matter of preference. I only use Playstation (free online play).
Had Playstation, PSONE, PS2 and now PS3. Never had one burn up on me either.

Angry Ram

Captain RAmerica Original Rammer
StlouisramsX said:
RamShack said:
Just a matter of preference. I only use Playstation (free online play).
Had Playstation, PSONE, PS2 and now PS3. Never had one burn up on me either.

Yup, me either. Had one for almost 3 years, still goin strong.

Free online, blu-ray, rechargeable controller. It's a freakin computer too. Web browsing, youtube, etc. It's awesome.

Memento

Your (Somewhat) Friendly Neighborhood Authoress.
Name
Jemma
Get whatever seems best to you. The PS3 has Blu-Ray, Internet access, etc., but if you want a good multiplayer experience, there's nothing like the 360. And you might find it really hard to get used to the buttons on a PS3 when you've used the Xbox for a while (I know I did).

Of course, I'm really biased, since I've never owned any major console other than an Xbox (long live Halo/MW/Black Ops/Dead Space!).

amendonut

UDFA
Name
Jacob
XBOX360 all day. Plus memento has a point that you might not like the new button layout on ps3.