Game of the Thrones, Season 9....

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Or I wish there was a season 9, with Queen Cersei of Westeros executing her enemies, and bad ass Arya Stark roaming as a faceless woman again.

How would you have liked the series to end?

I am mourning a bit, because I have looked forward to seeing the new episodes every year. I miss caring about characters who could get killed at any moment, and then the sweet revenge for their deaths in later episodes. It was simply the best series I have ever seen, which includes The Sopranos (did I say that, Tony?)

U5C3GSS.gif

rdw

Pro Bowler
SWDBfZp.gif

Great post... I loved the show. Read the books and couldn't wait to find out how it all would come together. I was prepared for my mind to be absolutely blown away! Then season 8 happened and the sad thing is I don't even think about GoT anymore. It just is kind of there. As it stands I wouldn't rewatch it and that is a shame become all the great ones I've seen I rewatch.

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
SWDBfZp.gif

Great post... I loved the show. Read the books and couldn't wait to find out how it all would come together. I was prepared for my mind to be absolutely blown away! Then season 8 happened and the sad thing is I don't even think about GoT anymore. It just is kind of there. As it stands I wouldn't rewatch it and that is a shame become all the great ones I've seen I rewatch.
You should re-watch Hardhome! One of the most mind blowing episodes, ever.

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
“Ned Stark, flv has left wall unguarded because he fears the dead”
”Winter is Coming. off with his head.” ~ Warden of the North

badnews

Use Your Illusion
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
It was a great show for 5 seasons... One of the best ever.

The Fargo tv series is a favorite of mine right now.
Justified - from the 2nd season on- is one of the best, most underrated shows I can think of.
My buddy just got me to check out a teenybopper Netflix show called Outer Banks that really shouldn't be good and I should hate it but I got hooked immediately and binged the first 4 episodes and am ready to finish it when my wife gets caught up..
Sorry, I should stay on topic...
Yeah, GOT, like TWD, managed to be really really great before falling into mediocrity, but few shows ever end well and even fewer ever reach that level of greatness that makes people care so much.