Game Balls for today... One of my first is for Hopkins.. A great game

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

99Balloons

Pro Bowler
Name
G
The only funky part of all this is DJax getting a ring.

On second thought, if he doesn't bail, we don't get Beckham, so... I take it back.

I'm not sure why I'm still posting at this hour... I'm both amped and fading so fast... feels almost...high...
Don’t forget Kenny Young gets the Super Bowl ring too.

Dagonet

Grillin and Chillin
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Jeff
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
How about eight ...
  • Kupp
  • Donald
  • Stafford
  • Miller
  • E Jones
  • Hopkins
  • A'Shawn
  • OBJ (was looking like MVP till he got hurt)
You forgot Henderson.. lol Watching the replay of game, he was kinda crucial. Just saying. :clinkingbeer: I forgot him too. :clinkingbeer:

Last edited:

JYB

Starter
The only funky part of all this is DJax getting a ring.

On second thought, if he doesn't bail, we don't get Beckham, so... I take it back.

I'm not sure why I'm still posting at this hour... I'm both amped and fading so fast... feels almost...high...
No f’ing way should he get a ring. The ENTIRE pitch to him being on the team and playing his supporting role was the potential of getting a ring. But that wasn’t an important enough reason for him to stick around. So why should he now be rewarded for his selfishness? Noooo way.

Juice

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I listened to an interview with Bryce Hopkin's father asking him questions on the NFL channel on Serious/XM. He sounds like a good kid. He said that all his teammates were telling him all year to stay ready and focused. His time was going to come, and it did. He said he wasn't nervous because of that, and he knew it was his time to ball.

dang

Legend
Unsung hero game balls;

Offense-Hopkins block sprung Kupp on the 4th down play. He also made some crucial catches. I hope his role evolves.

Defense-Ashawn Robinson turned out to be the beast we needed to solidify the run defense. With his play in the mix we have the best DL in the league.

ST-Gay for being that Ace in the Hole that we needed in a game like this. We all know if the Rams needed him to win the game he was going to answer the call.