FYI Some Draft Tidbits from Sniffing Around

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

NERamsFan

Pro Bowler
Hey guys, here’s a tweet reply to my Rams inquiry around prospects we are looking at:

View: https://twitter.com/bigbry55/status/1108580646291673089?s=21

Sounds like we like Baity a lot.. watched some highlights, kid’s got great skills...

Another tweeted suggested we spoke with
Samford DE Ahmad Gooden as well after his pro day..

Not sure if we already have a thread, but here’s some I’m seeing for you mock drafters! I’ll post more as I see them and I’m sure walterfootball (hate those bastards) has a list too.

Elmgrovegnome

Legend
Absolutely love Derrick Baity? That's a strong statement. How would this guy know that? Baity posted below average on a lot of combine drills. He's got nice size and length. He's versatile. But, I don't get why anyone would be crazy over him. They are hosting Savage from Maryland, but he is a safety. I like that they are looking at McCoy and Davis. Online early May not be all that farfetched.

there is a thread for this btw