FYI: I'm retiring from "20 Random Thoughts"

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

AvengerRam

Benevolent Troublemaker
As many of you know, I've been doing (here and elsewhere) a series called "20 Random Thoughts" for many years.

Right now, I have a lot going on in my life, upcoming travel, and my focus is on a lot of non-Rams related things. Rather than "phoning it in" just to keep it going, I'm going to take this time to retire the 20RT series.

If anyone wishes to continue it, please do. If nobody does, I'll still be posting other things, and perhaps I'll do a "special edition" of 20RT if the mood strikes. I just don't have the time and energy for a weekly installment.

Thanks for reading and commenting on 20RT all these years!

And, as always... GO RAMS!

VeteranRamFan

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Camp Reporter
Name
Dale
As many of you know, I've been doing (here and elsewhere) a series called "20 Random Thoughts" for many years.

Right now, I have a lot going on in my life, upcoming travel, and my focus is on a lot of non-Rams related things. Rather than "phoning it in" just to keep it going, I'm going to take this time to retire the 20RT series.

If anyone wishes to continue it, please do. If nobody does, I'll still be posting other things, and perhaps I'll do a "special edition" of 20RT if the mood strikes. I just don't have the time and energy for a weekly installment.

One of my favorite posts here from a well respected member.

Those will be missed by me and others but I understand how life happens. I may have to do the same next year with training camp.

Thanks for what you do here.

Rams8821

Pro Bowler

Damn I really liked these. They were great takes.

Londoner

Twitchy sophomore.
Shame to see the series come to an end, as they were always a good read.

Best of luck with your other projects.

Flatlyner

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
2023 ROD Survivor Champion
Was always a fantastic read, it will be missed. Look forward to you still commenting on here though.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
My 20 Random Thoughts on this Topic:
  1. Well, that sucks
  2. The random thoughts series doesn't need to be weekly
  3. I sure hope @Loyal doesn't attempt to take it over
  4. Do 10 random thoughts, it's faster
  5. How random are the thoughts, anyways?
  6. Now that I think about it, I am pretty sure @So Ram owns the random thoughts patent
  7. Keep starting topics, though
  8. I like chili
  9. That's a nice looking Kleenex box over there
  10. You guys really don't want to read another 10 of these... :D

Allen2McVay

Legend
Name
Jim

1. I sure hope @Loyal doesn't attempt to take it over

Dear God ... No ... NO!!!
1725040716023.png

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor

*cracks knuckles....
Let's give it a whirl...

Loyal's 10 1/3 Random Thoughts
1. Has anyone done a fractional "random thoughts" before? I mean, besides SoRam.
2. Can my Jeff Wilkin's bobblehead kick my Orlando Pace bobblhead's ass in a fight? Will his foot go wide right?
3. Mike Jones saved Super Bowl 34 with "The Tackle." Aaron Donald split the double team like clockwork for 10 years and saved Super Bowl 56 by doing it. Can I get an "Amen," Jalen Ramsey?
4. Producing Random Thoughts is hard, AR. Maybe I should do 10,3 Blue Font Thoughts next time?
5. "Getting another Super Bowl win will cement Big Rob's entry into the HOF. But then we gotta dump him" ~ OND
6. I'm not a stats geek, but I think DeMarcus Robinson really delivered at the end of the 2023 season and is really undervalued.
7. Steve Avila is a rock. He will be worth resigning and we will look back on him as a Ram's great.
8. "If Ferragamo was as short as Pat Haden, would @den-the-coach still love him?
9. I hope Matthew Stafford identifies as a Ram at the end of his career, unlike the other Rams Super Bowl winning QB.
10. @CGI_Ram 's gotta love this offering. It has to feel like the Rams replaced Matthew Stafford with someone better.
10 1/3. @Merlin , @Allen2McVay and @den-the-coach walk into a bar and...

Classic Rams

Hall of Fame
*cracks knuckles....
Let's give it a whirl...

Loyal's 10 1/3 Random Thoughts
1. Has anyone done a fractional "random thoughts" before? I mean, besides SoRam.
2. Can my Jeff Wilkin's bobblehead kick my Orlando Pace bobblhead's ass in a fight? Will his foot go wide right?
3. Mike Jones saved Super Bowl 34 with "The Tackle." Aaron Donald split the double team like clockwork for 10 years and saved Super Bowl 56 by doing it. Can I get an "Amen," Jalen Ramsey?
4. Producing Random Thoughts is hard, AR. Maybe I should do 10,3 Blue Font Thoughts next time?
5. "Getting another Super Bowl win will cement Big Rob's entry into the HOF. But then we gotta dump him" ~ OND
6. I'm not a stats geek, but I think DeMarcus Robinson really delivered at the end of the 2023 season and is really undervalued.
7. Steve Avila is a rock. He will be worth resigning and we will look back on him as a Ram's great.
8. "If Ferragamo was as short as Pat Haden, would @den-the-coach still love him?
9. I hope Matthew Stafford identifies as a Ram at the end of his career, unlike the other Rams Super Bowl winning QB.
10. @CGI_Ram 's gotta love this offering. It has to feel like the Rams replaced Matthew Stafford with someone better.
10 1/3. @Merlin , @Allen2McVay and @den-the-coach walk into a bar and...
Haha that's gold. Reminds me of a Letterman top 10.

10 1/4. @Merlin , @Allen2McVay and @den-the-coach leave the bar a few hours later. They step into an alley and a flasher jumps out and exposes himself. One of the 3 had a stroke. Then the 2nd guy had a stroke. The 3rd guy wouldn't touch it. (full video on TMZ)

den-the-coach

Fifty-four Forty or Fight
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dennis
Haha that's gold. Reminds me of a Letterman top 10.

10 1/4. @Merlin , @Allen2McVay and @den-the-coach leave the bar a few hours later. They step into an alley and a flasher jumps out and exposes himself. One of the 3 had a stroke. Then the 2nd guy had a stroke. The 3rd guy wouldn't touch it. (full video on TMZ)
So let me get this straight. I am M.C. Hammer in this scenario?

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Always enjoy your content and this is unfortunate but life comes first so enjoy the travel and everything else!

Neil039

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
  1. Well, that sucks
  2. The random thoughts series doesn't need to be weekly
  3. I sure hope @Loyal doesn't attempt to take it over
~ @Loyal Time to break out the parchment paper, old ink well and feather and get this going again!

@AvengerRam
life happens. Thankfully you know what you need in your life, hopefully all is well.

We will survive

@Allen2McVay ~ Breaks out his Gloria Gaynor rendition.