Funny Scenario

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

tklongball

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
First off, I am not a big fan of Jimmy G, and I am not even sure that this is possible, but you never know. I think it would be really funny if Jimmy G. learned from Stafford/McVey for a couple of years, and really developed, then led us to a Superbowl victory or 2 after Stafford retires. All while the 49ers stay in their SB Slump.

It would be really fun to watch the 49er's fans lose their minds while we win Superbowls with their old QB, and they don't with their little wonder boy.

Flatlyner

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
2023 ROD Survivor Champion
How old do you think Jimmy G is? You think he has a few more years to develop? Dude will be 33 this year and gets dinged up rather easily. He's likely just a 1 or 2 year vet back up for our hopeful SB runs. McVay is likely still haunted by that loss to GB last year with dipshit Rypien at QB.

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
First off, I am not a big fan of Jimmy G, and I am not even sure that this is possible, but you never know. I think it would be really funny if Jimmy G. learned from Stafford/McVey for a couple of years, and really developed, then led us to a Superbowl victory or 2 after Stafford retires. All while the 49ers stay in their SB Slump.

It would be really fun to watch the 49er's fans lose their minds while we win Superbowls with their old QB, and they don't with their little wonder boy.
Very unlikely but yes - it would be awesome. The whiner fan base would lose their collective minds.

tklongball

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
How old do you think Jimmy G is? You think he has a few more years to develop? Dude will be 33 this year and gets dinged up rather easily. He's likely just a 1 or 2 year vet back up for our hopeful SB runs. McVay is likely still haunted by that loss to GB last year with dipshit Rypien at QB.
Like I said, I don't know if it is even possible. But, if it were, it would be with McVey and Stafford.

snackdaddy

Who's your snackdaddy?
Name
Charlie
Ok, lets say they're playing the 49ers. Stafford gets dinged up and is in concussion protocol. Jimmy GQ comes in and leads them to a victory. The next week Stafford clears protocol and all is good. That is the scenario I'd be fine with.