Funny Lee Corso Sighting

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole
I friend of mine came by my office earlier today. He couldn't wait to tell me what happened when he stopped and gased up his car on the way to my office...

He says - "You'll never believe who I just ran into at the gas station. I was minding my own business just filling up my car. I heard someone behind me talking very loud. They sounded old. So I started listening and realized that this person was trying to talk to the actual gas pump. The person was asking the gas pump what in the hell is the problem and shit like that going on and on. The more I listened to this guy... I realized that I recognized his voice. I couldn't help it, so I looked over to actually get a look at the dude talking to the gas pump."

"I'm pretty sure that I recognize him. So I politely asked him if he was Lee Corso. He said yes right away and then proceeded to tell me that he couldn't get the pump to accept his credit card. So I watched him try again and saw the problem right away. Lee was just putting his card in the slot and pulling it out immediately. There's a fucking sign by the slot that tells you to insert your card and leave it inserted until prompted. So I pointed this out to Lee. That's when he said Oh, I Usually Get Gas At A Different Station."

So Lee was able to finally get his credit card to work in the pump. He had just ran his car through the car wash before pulling up next to the pump. So when the gas was finally flowing, he pulled a spray can of tire shine out of the car and sprayed down each of his wheels.

My friend couldn't resist... he asked Lee if he could snap a selfie with him. Lee said yes but insisted that he stay at least 6 feet away.

Here's Lee with his spray can of tire shine. Good thing my friend helped him out or he might still be out there talking to the gas pump. LOL

123_1.jpg

Last edited:

Faceplant

Still celebrating Superbowl LVI
Rams On Demand Sponsor
2023 ROD Pick'em Champion
Haha, that looks like fucking Infinity Q50. You go Lee!!