Functional Dyspepsia

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Tron

Fights for the User
Name
Tron
Functional dyspepsia (FD) occurs when your upper digestive tract shows symptoms of upset, pain, or early or prolonged fullness for a month or longer.

FD is the best guess what is going on with me.

In the last 6 months i've lost nearly 30lbs due to throwing up. Doesnt matter what i eat even if its a small amount i cant keep it down. I have a felony assault case pending against me and it is keeping me from moving down to Tampa(currently in Huntsville, Alabama) to be with my fiance. It is literally eating me alive and wondering if anyone has gone through this and what they have done to help stop it. The stress and anxiety is a lot to handle, any help is welcome.

*sorry for the serious shit.

badnews

Use Your Illusion
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
Functional dyspepsia (FD) occurs when your upper digestive tract shows symptoms of upset, pain, or early or prolonged fullness for a month or longer.

In the last 6 months i've lost nearly 30lbs due to throwing up. Doesnt matter what i eat even if its a small amount i cant keep it down. I have a felony assault case pending against me and it is keeping me from moving down to Tampa(currently in Huntsville, Alabama) to be with my fiance. It is literally eating me alive and wondering if anyone has gone through this and what they have done to help stop it. The stress and anxiety is a lot to handle, any help is welcome.

I have the worst advice ever but my ulcer issues (lots of digestive track pain) only went away when I got the major sources for my stress behind me and began getting better sleep. That combined with a daily bowl of cereal and an active bacteria yogurt have helped me tremendously.

ozarkram

Hall of Shame
Rams On Demand Sponsor

Are you self diagnosed? I am gonna guess some deep depression is thrown in the the mix. While not a doctor I do know stress and anxiety will lead to all kinds of problems. I myself have very little faith in our medical community but in your case if possible see someone quickly 30 lbs is way to much. Prayers for you @Tron.

Memento

Your (Somewhat) Friendly Neighborhood Authoress.
Name
Jemma
Hopefully everything turns out okay, @Tron . My thoughts are with you.

Tron

Fights for the User
Name
Tron
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Felony Assault?
Let's hear about that.
Just a stupid bar fight in a stupid situation against a very drunk person. Nothing too exciting.

Tron

Fights for the User
Name
Tron
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
If you can, go see a DR.

Get some help...the 30 lb. weight loss is troubling.

Hope you can get some support!
Not big on doctors, gf wants me to go but not my cup of tea. Have my issues with them and also cant afford it.