Fuck the NFL!

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

BigRamFan

Super Bowl XXXVI was rigged!
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Craig
Horrendous, one sided officiating, missed PI calls down the stretch, blatant bad ',down by contact " call and more more! I don't even want to watch anymore.

BigRamFan

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Craig
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
I was watching, just behind. I NEVER turn my Rams game off!

kurtfaulk

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor

The worst call was the db minding his own business, getting run into and pushed backwards and then the flag comes out for defensive holding. On a 3rd down play that was incomplete.

BigRamFan

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Craig
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Or the "incomplete" pass to Robinson near the goal line that included a PI!

Merlin

Damn the torpedoes
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
Yeah those fuckers were pro-SF all day long. It was some BS. Calling it tight on us, and loose on them. Again I don't mind it being called either way, just make calls the same both directions.

And needing to huddle up for 2 minutes to discuss two penalties against SF late... C'mon man. This ref didn't trust his crew is what that meant. And I get why. The bitch who fucked up that sideline call alone had me raging. Unacceptable to give them that yardage and say there was contact when he was out of bounds. WTF.

Memento

Your (Somewhat) Friendly Neighborhood Authoress.
Name
Jemma
Holy shit, I guarantee that I could've done a better job than the woman sideline judge, and I'm in a fucking wheelchair.

RamBall

Legend
Camp Reporter
Name
Dave
The 1 that still gets me is the play jennings went out of bounds on his own then illegally touched and they huddled, decided he went out on his own but let the illegal contact on D stand even though they concluded there was no contact period. But fuck the refs and the whiners!

kurtfaulk

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
The 1 that still gets me is the play jennings went out of bounds on his own then illegally touched and they huddled, decided he went out on his own but let the illegal contact on D stand even though they concluded there was no contact period. But fuck the refs and the whiners!

That was for the player behind him. You could see the Rams player pushing him out of bounds.

Steve808

Pro Bowler
Name
Steve
In the 4th quarter, Stafford ran the ball and got a mild push out of bounds. I didn't think much of it until a bit later, Purdy got a mild push while in bounds and flags went flying all over the place until the refs finally realized that Purdy was in bounds when he got pushed.

And on the play where D. Robinson caught the ball near the goal line and ruled a catch. Rat boy challenged and it was overturned. What pissed me off was Robinson got totally mugged and the defender never even turned his head to look for the ball.

And that was after the refs kept calling ticky tacky holding and PI against the Rams.