Former Rams Who Excelled Elsewhere?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

FrankenRam

Starter
Was buzzing through the 'Former Rams You Love to Hate' thread, and got to wondering who were the Rams that wound up having good careers after leaving the Rams.....or maybe better careers with another team than what they had with the Rams.......(??)

The first one that came to mind was ED, but I don't think he got better after leaving the Rams, did he? I can't even recall who he went to after the Rams w/o googling it.

The first 2 I thought would fit the premise would be Jerome Bettis and Ryan Pickett.

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
Ron Jaworski in Philly!

Jaws.jpg

shovelpass

Hall of Fame
Nothing spectacular but Danario Alexander had his best year with the Chargers. Amendola and Hoomanawanui just got rings, not statistical success but the ultimate goal is getting a ring. And I'm curious to see what happens with Bradford and Stacy.

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
First person that came to mind for me was London Fletcher but he's already been named. Another that I just thought of is Dre Bly. Was named to a couple Pro Bowl teams in Detroit.

Ryan Fitzpatrick has also done a lot better since he left the Rams. Mike Furrey also had a couple nice years in Detroit with Mike Martz. John Greco has become a solid starter for Cleveland since leaving us. Incognito became a good starter too.