Five hours to go…

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Londoner

Twitchy newcomer
Leaving aside if we trade up or down, or just stay at 19, who is the ONE player you don’t want the Rams to draft in the first round?

To me, it is Fuaga.

snackdaddy

Who's your snackdaddy?
Name
Charlie
5 hours to the start of the draft. By the time pick 19 comes around it will be past 7 PM with everyone getting ten minutes to make their pick. 10 PM for the east coast crowd.

André

Always far too invested
Rams On Demand Sponsor
5 hours to the start of the draft. By the time pick 19 comes around it will be past 7 PM with everyone getting ten minutes to make their pick. 10 PM for the east coast crowd.
But we have to be watching from the beginning ... the Rams could jump up or down at any time!

Billy Baroo

How about a Fresca?
Stay put @19. I enjoy the anticipation of a first round pick too much to trade up for anything but a QB.

JYB

Starter
Leaving aside if we trade up or down, or just stay at 19, who is the ONE player you don’t want the Rams to draft in the first round?

To me, it is Fuaga.
Bowers. How many times have we heard about a top ten TE who was going to be the next great tight end, but greatly disappointed? Plus, he's not really a TE - more of a tweener.

And this team needs to put some resources on the defense.

Mackeyser

Supernovas are where gold forms; the only place.
Name
Mack
Bowers is different. He has WR hands and big boy TE difficulty in being tackled which will be at a premium with the elimination of the hip drop tackle.

He’s also a huge upgrade over Parkinson and Davis

ScotsRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Niall
+1 for Mims. I also don't see it with Nate Wiggins.

Londoner

Twitchy newcomer
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Wiggins is arguably the best pure cover corner in the draft. The trouble is that he’s too lightweight to do anything else.

Ramlife

Rookie
Name
Bill
I would love to see the Rams draft Bowers.. i think hes a freaking freight train in the open field and had outstanding hands. Dont think Mcvay values the tight end as much so it probably will not happen. One can wish.