Fisher on Bradford 2011

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
[espn]7935835[/espn]

Well, last year was difficult for a lot of different reasons. The lockout, and of course Josh didn't have time to put the offense in, he's coaching coaches, and everybody got hurt. We just kinda agreed to delete last year, and let's look at what he did his rookie year. And that was very effective.

steferfootball

Starter
For some reason, this video makes the sound of my laptop seem like it is coming from like 2 feet to the left. I have no idea why. When the Fisher interview starts, it stops. Weird.

Anyways, I agree with Fisher. Hopefully they slowly wean him into the system.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
steferfootball said:
For some reason, this video makes the sound of my laptop seem like it is coming from like 2 feet to the left. I have no idea why. When the Fisher interview starts, it stops. Weird.

Anyways, I agree with Fisher. Hopefully they slowly wean him into the system.
Yeah, I noticed that too. I was checking my computer for other windows or tabs open because it was screwing with me that bad. Funny.